²

AUTHOR POV......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Heyii baby boy did you missed your mommy . Huh ? ." Said the person while sliding a finger on jungkook's face . Jungkook was felling so scared from inside . He didn't said anything .

"Tell me baby didn't you miss me " but I miss you so much . I miss this soft lips of yours ." The person said seducedly while getting more closer to jungkook and touching his lips by using her thumb finger . "Ahh.. I wanna kiss you so badly . I wonder how your lips taste like ." Saying this she was about to kiss him but he trun his face other side . And her lips touch his cheek making him feel disgust .

This stunt of jungkook made her angry . She gritted her teeth and grabbed his jaw tightly " Don't you think that you are getting brave day by day huh ? From where you got the audacity to ignore me huh ? DO YOU WANT ME TO VIRAL THAT VIDEO OF YOURS ?"
She said while showing her phone which was on her other hand .

"No no p-please don't . I'm sorry . I will n-never ignore you . But please not th-that video " jungkook said while joining his both hands infornt of her . While his eyes was showing pure fear . By looking at his fearful face he got satisfied but still she decided to tease him more .

"Ok fine I won't public the video but in one condition " she said with a creepy smile on her face making jungkook more scared. "W-what conditions.  I listen to your everything . I always follow your order then what do you want more . Now please let me go I have class" jungkook said being helpless . " Of course you will go to your class but before going you have to call me mommy and also you have to say that 'mommy you are so hot , I need you ' . Only after that I will leave you . " she said seductively while smirking .

"I c-can't say this kind of disgusting t-things . Please let me go " he was about to go but the girl hold his collar harshly "you--" the girl was stopped when..

"What's happening here ?" A teacher interrupt them . " Oh nathing miss jenni . We were just talking isn't it jungkook " the girl said while she was secretly pinching jungkook's arm indicating him to agree with her .

"Ye-yes mam we were just t-talking" jungkook said while biting his lips and trying his best to surpass the pain which he is feeling on his arm .

" if you were just talking then miss lisa why did you hold him by his collar " miss jenni said to the girl who's name is lisa . " umm.. uh mam well we are friends so we do this kind of fun sometimes hihi " lisa said being all nervous in front of the teacher .

Or maybe she was acting to being nervous , well who knows .

Before anyone could say anything else the bell rings signaling that the classes are about to start.

" ok guys it's time for your class go back to class right now ." Jenni said strictly . And in a blink of an eye every student left to their class . Lisa also left after giving a death glar to jungkook . Who gulp looking at her . He knows she's going to do something . And he's afraid .

Before going to the class jungkook went to the bathroom and was his face . He was rubbing the spot where lisa had kiss him . He was feeling disgust .

" ahh I'm tried of her . When will this thing will be over ? If hyungs come to know about this they will kill me ." He said while frustratingly grabbing his hair . Nonetheless he fixed himself and left for the class .

Jungkook entered in the class and sit on his usual place . He doesn't have any friends because of lisa . She doesn't let him makes any friends because she gets jealous when someone else talk with him other than she .

He's not allowed to talk with any boy let alone girls . Also every one fears lisa so no body dares to go against her .

Time skip

After two class ,, now it's time for Jenni's class

"Good afternoon students " she wished the students and the students wished her back

" so today I will take a surprise test . I hope you guys will get atleast pass mark . And if anyone doesn't get the pass mark I will call their guardian. Am I clear ? " she announce a test suddenly making the students groan in annoyance . But jungkook didn't show any reactions he's fine with everything .

Soon the test was over. Jungkook was confident that he will get good marks because he knew all the answers . And he's sure that he will get full marks . He was happy while thinking that he's hyungs will be so happy when they will know about his result .

After sometime it was break time . Jungkook was sitting in the cafeteria alone when lisa comes and sits beside him .

"Heyii baby boy , how was your test?" She said while placing her hand on his thigh . "It was fine lisa " he said tiredly  and was trying to free her hand from his thigh . " Hmm I hope you won't get in any trouble " she said smiling innocently . " w-what do you mean? "
He asked being confused and scread .

" who is Kim jungkook " a peon come and ask . "I'm jungkook . Why ? " He asked . "Principal sir is call you in his cabin " . The peon said and left .

"Go jungkook and see why principal is call you " lisa said sweetly to him . Now jungkook was getting more scared.  He's sure something is coming for him .

Nevertheless he went to the principle room .he knock before going inside after getting the permission he went inside and saw his biology mam (jenni) was there ,also he's teahyung hyung and rm hyung was looking at him furiously .

Soon he received a slap from his taehyung hyung .

"What the hell is this jungkook " teahyung said being so angry .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE......