AUTHOR POV....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

When teahyung run out of jungkook's room . He didn't notice a figure was  there .

Jimin was coming to jungkook's room to give him his milk. But stopped when he saw teahyung run out of jungkook's room .

He didn't understand why teahyung run like that . He was confused , but nevertheless he shake it off . He knock on jungkook's door .

Jungkook hurriedly wiped his tears and opened the door for jimin.  He gave a faint smile and told him to come Inside.

By looking at his face , Jimin easily say that he cried .

"Koo what's wrong , did you cried" he place his hand on jungkook's shoulder.

"No-no hyung I didn't cried. It's just I'm tried . So maybe that's why you are thinking like that. " jungkook said while assuring jimin

"Hmm maybe" jimin knew that jungkook is lying . But still he didn't pressurized him more . He knew that jungkook won't tell him " Here drink this milk and I won't hear any tantrums okey?" Jimin said strictly.

"Hyung" jungkook pout " I don't want to drink milk"

"It's good for you bunny just drink it like a good boy ."saying this jimin hold the glass Infornt of his mouth.

Finally after lots of tantrums jimin was successful to made jungkook drank the milk .

After that He made jungkook to lay on his bed and cover him with a blanket. Lastly he kissed his forehead and went out of the room .

But one thing jungkook didn't notice that jimin was fuming in anger.

When jungkook refused to tell him the reason about his crying. Jimin thought  that maybe teahyung again did something to jungkook and hurt him .

Jimin furiously went to teahyung's room . Without knocking on the foor he went inside .

Teahyung was sitting on his bed while crying . He was feeling so guilty . He can't erase the memories from his mind . Whenever he closes his eyes , he saw jungkook's crying and begging face . 

But suddenly the door of his room opened making him flinched . He looked up and saw that jimin is standing there looking so furious.

Jimin walks towards teahyung and hold his collar . "What's wrong with you teahyung. How dare you to hurt him again . Didn't you feel peace after beating him like a beast . Huh" jimin shouted at him making him confused.

Jimin saw some tears in his eyes but he decided to ignore it . Because he's here to put some sense into teahyung's mind . He can't feel weak .

"What are you saying hyung. I didn't do anything now. " teahyung tried to defend himself. He was confused by jimin's behaviour but also he was hurt. Jimin never behaved like that to him before let alone holding his collar .

"Oh really , then tell me why jungkook is crying huh . Don't lie teahyung I saw you running out of his room . Tell me did you hurt him again huh ? Did you went to his room to punish him again huh . Answer me teahyung " jimin shouted angrily at his face .

Jimin's this behaviour breaks teahyung's heart into millions pieces. Like why will he go to jungkook to hurt him . He isn't a monster.

But somewhere in his heart he knows that he deserve it .

I didn't went to his room to h-hurt him hyungI  just wanted to a-apologise" teahyung said with a law voice while looking down .

"Huh apologise" a scoff escape from jimin's lips and he removed his hand from teahyung's collar while pushing him slightly .

"Do you think your apologies will fix everything huh . Do you think that he will forget about the bitter memories . When he was begging to his own brother to believe him "

"Don't make me more guilty hyung. I'm already drown in guilt" teahyung looked down and continue "I know hyung I did wrong I shouldn't have believe someone else over my own brother. Trust me hyung I'm regretting , I'm regretting for not trusting him , I'm regretting for beating him . And I just want to make everything back to normal . Hyung I really want him to forgive me . Teahyung said desperately with a crack voice .

"Then earn it" jimin said with a straight face . Without showing any emotion. But deep inside only he knows how he's stopping himself to console his soulmate.

"Huh ?" Teahyung gave a confused look to him .

"If you want jungkook to forgive you then earn his forgiveness" he said with a cold voice. Which teahyung didn't like at all .

"H-how hyung ? please help me . Just tell me what I have to do . I will do anything" teahyung said desperately he just wants the younger to forgive him .

"It up to you . You cause the problem , you find the solution" saying that jimin was about to leave but teahyung hold his hand

"Jimini are you also angry with me . I know , I did a mistake , please punish me beat me the way I beat jungkook but please don't give cold shoulder . I can't bear it . " teahyung tried his best to hold his tears but failed .

"Leave me teahyung. I'm not in mood to talk with you right now . Come to me when jungkook will forgive you. Only then maybe I will talk with you normally" jimin freed his hand from teahyung's grip and walk out of the room without looking back .

Teahyung kneel down on the floor and start crying.  He can't bear the ignorance of his soulmate. But again he knows that he deserve it .

But he was determined to earn jungkook's forgiveness and . For that he will do anything.

And also he knew that what he have to do tomorrow .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUE......

VOTE PLEASE................