¹²

AUTHOR POV....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Two days passed like that , after that incident teahyung didn't approach jungkook as he was too ashamed to face him . But namjoon tried many ways to talk with jungkook , but always got ignored by him . Not only jungkook , infact all brothers are ignoring them .

By passing time teahyung is becoming restless , he can't focus on anything  , he isn't eating properly , he isn't getting enough sleep , neither he is able to focus on his work . By looking at his face anyone can say that he's unwell , but sadly his  brothers are too busy to spare a glance to him .

All the time teahyung's mind fixed on jungkook . He wants nathing but the younger's forgiveness . And he can do anything for that .

It was a fine morning in Kim household . Everyone was sitting on the dinning table and having their breakfast .

Except suga , namjoon & teahyung .

They all were laughing and talking about random topics . Jungkook is kinda better now . His wounds had healed properly but few scars are left .
He was enjoying his breakfast with his hyungs . Sometimes jimin was feeding him from his plate .

But soon their laughing session stopped . When two people entered in the dinning room . And they are none other than namjoon and teahyung .

Nobody spears any glance to them . They were minding their own business. Namjoon and teahyung share a glance with each other and sit on their respective chairs . They both started eating . Well it will be lie if I say that teahyung was eating . Actually he was just playing with his food only .

All the time he will come downstairs to get a glimpse of jungkook . Just to listen to his voice , and look at the happy face of his when he is with his other hyungs .

Teahyung was playing with his food when namjoon notice that he isn't eating anything and also his looking so pale .

"Tea , what happened to you ? You are looking so gloomy" namjoon said while putting his hand on teahyung's shoulder .

Teahyung looked up from his plate and looked at namjoon before roaming his eyes to everyone , but what's break his heart is that nobody shows any reaction . Like they don't care if he's sick or not .

To be honest , all the brothers were worried about him . But the fact is that the don't want to show it to teahyung .

Teahyung again looked at namjoon and said in a broken voice " yes hyung I'm totally fine . Don't worry "

Namjoon was not satisfied with his answer but still he nodded his head and focus on eating .

Soon everyone was done with their breakfast . Jhope , Namjoon , jimin and teahyung left for their respective workplaces . Jin decided to stay home to take care of jungkook as jin had a night shift so he's free in morning .
.
.
.
.

[ KIM UNIVERSITY ]

.
.
.
.

Teahyung was sitting in his cabin , doing some paper work . But he couldn't focus on his work because he was feeling dizzy .

But he shrugged his shoulder and tried to distract himself . Bell rings indicating that it's his time to go to his next class . He grabbed his things and start walking towards his next class .

As he was a mathematics professor , he was solving a sum . But he couldn't focus on his work , as he wasn't feeling well since morning . He was making mistakes in some point . He took a deep breath in frustration and aggressively erase the board and started to do the sum again .