¹⁵

AUTHOR POV.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung" jungkook shouted while looking at the horrible scene infornt of him . He quickly run towards teahyung and softly hugs him and was careful about not to hurt teahyung's wounds as he knows how much it pains .

Teahyung was at the verge of fainting as he was already weak and this beating  made him more weak .

Jungkook looks at jin and said "Hyung what the hell is happening here . Why did you beat him like that " by this time jungkook was crying mess . He was having flashbacks of his own condition .

Jin didn't give him the answer , he just lazily throw the whip and said "let's take him to the room kook"

"But hyung tell me , what was the reason behind this act . Why did you beat him in the same way he beat me"  jungkook was desperate to know reason . Like why the hell , jin hyung will beat him like that out of bule . Isn't it the same reason why they are ignoring teahyung . Then why did jin hyung did the same act as him .

"I guess it will be better if teahyung gives you the explanation" jin said without any emotions but inside he was hurt by looking at his baby brother . Who was all bloody .

"Let's take him to the room now . I have to treat his wounds" jin said and hold teahyung , who was laying on jungkook's lap and barely conscious .

They both carefully hold him and drag him to his room . They made him lay down on the bed and quickly run to his own room to bring his medical stuffs .

By this time jungkook starts to clean the blood from his body . Jungkook was crying mess while looking at teahyung . No matter how much angry he is with teahyung but still they are brothers . How can he see his own brother in pain .

He carefully cleaned all the blood and soon jin arrived with his stuffs . Jin treat his every wounds very carefully . And gives him an injection which helps him to sleep for few hours .

Jin and jungkook both were sitting beside him . Jin told jungkook to go to his room and take some rest but jungkook didn't listen he was sitting there stubbornly while holding teahyung's hand .

Approximately three hours later teahyung slowly opened his eyes . He can feel that his whole body is in pain . He can barely move his any fingers .

Tears starts to come out from his eyes . But not because of pain but because of the thought that jungkook has to go through the same pain .

He slowly tried to get up but he felt something heavy on his chest . He looked down and a small smile appeared on his face . While looking at his baby brother who was sleeping on his chest while hugging him . A cute pout was on his face . Surely he looks so innocent while sleeping .

By looking at his face teahyung felt more guilty . That how can he not believe his brother . How can he ever thought that this innocent bean will molest anyone . He is indeed a cruel brother . Thinking about these things he starts to cry again .

And because of his crying sound . jungkook wake up from his sleep as he isn't a heavy sleeper . As soon as he realised that teahyung is crying he quickly got up and sit on the bed and said while panicking "hyung are you okay did I hurt you somewhere . Should I call jin hyung . I'm sorry hyung . I should have sleep on the pillow " jungkook was feeling sad while thinking that he somehow hurt his brother that's why he is crying .

But to his surprise teahyung hugged him tightly . And starts to cry more on his shoulder . Jungkook also slowly warp his hands around teahyung's waist and starts to calm him down .