AUTHOR POV......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When jimin and jhope entered jungkook's room , the view infornt of them breaks their hearts .

There jungkook was sleeping peacefully . but his face was full of cuts . And they don't even have the guts to look at his body.

.

[For better imagination]

.

Jimin couldn't stop himself from crying.  He burst into tears . He slowly made his way to jungkook's bed and sit beside him .

He softly caress his cheek , he was careful not to touch his buries . Jhope comes and stand beside him . He put his hand on jimin's shoulder and said "Don't worry jimini he will be fine now stop crying okey ?." He cups jimin's face and wipe his tears. Suddenly jimin hug jhope and said.

"I can't hyung . I can't it hurts me to see him like that . I'm sure he was looking for me when tea was beating him . B-but I couldn't be there to save him . I'm feeling so pathetic . am I bad brother hyung ?" Jimin said while looking up at hobi .

"No no jimin don't you dare to say like that you are the best brother anyone could have ask for ". Jhope said while kissing his forehead

"I-I " jimin was about to say something but stopped when they heard a faint whisper . They both looked at jungkook and saw that he is mumbling something in his sleep .

"No no p-please stop hyung please . I'm sorry fo-forgive me . I b-beg you please don't h-hurt me ". More Tears was flowing down from jimin's cheeks . Now jhope also couldn't stop himself . He tried his best to stop his tears but looking at the condition of his maknea he couldn't help but to let the tears running from down his cheeks.

Hyung I think he's having nightmare" . Jimin said being panicked . "Yeah I think you are right . Let's wake him up ". Jhope said to jimin and tried to clam him .

" kookie kookie baby wake up look your hyung is here baby no one will hurt you . Baby just open your eyes and see I'm right here ". Jimin tried to assure jungkook . But jungkook wasn't ready to listen to him he was just babbling . " that hurts , that hurts please stop I'm s-sorry . Jimini hyung sa-save me ,, hurts " .

"Jungkook jungkook please open your eyes look I'm right here " . This time jimin shake him hardly and he was success to bring him back on his conscious .

When jungkook saw jimin with wasting any second he tightly hugged him and cry on his shoulder .

"Hyung w-where were you . I really needed you b-badly but you w-weren't here . It's paining hyung it's paining ". Jungkook bury his face more in jimin's shoulder . He just wants to disappear to avoid the pain .