2. Bee's Day Out

Continuing from the first episode, Bumblebee, and Steven Witwicky find themselves in trouble with the Decepticons. Meanwhile, Bee's getting chewed out by Optimus Prime.

Optimus: "I can't believe you! Going off on your own was bad enough, now you reveal yourself to a human?! I mean, did anyone see you?"

Bee: "What? No one saw me."

Optimus: [Disappointed Face]

Bee: "Okay, one human. Actually, it was 4."

Optimus: "Four?![...] This is exactly why we should leave Earth! We can't risk getting the Matrix back if the Humans interfere! I mean look at me! I have a trailer!"

Bee: "Well, it did wonders for me! I even have a radio thanks to the humans! We could worry about that later. We should just get the Allspark and the Matrix and be done with Megatron!"

Optimus: "Fine! Just don't do anything unnecessary!"

The next morning.

DJ Chaser: "Hello-hello! Your girl, DJ Chaser, here with the deets on all things California!"

Reeling from their first encounter with the Decepticons, Steven, Chip, and Carly, encounter another day at high school.

Steven and Carly: "How come you didn't get grounded?"

Chip: "Well, my parents are still on vacation, and all I have is my butler, Joe, to keep me company."

Carly: "Joe?"

Steven: "His butler. Keep up."

Carly: "I know that, Witwicky!"

Well, at least they'll try not to get in trouble. Not!

Meanwhile, Starscream works to correct his mistake by scouring the coast for the Allspark. But, he notices that someone else has gotten some info on the Allspark.

Then, Bee discovers the location of the Allspark. Except that Starscream knew he was coming. Then, a battle ensues between Bumblebee and Starscream.

Starscream: "You shouldn't have come here, Autobot!"

Bumblebee: "Like I had no other choice!"

Then, as Steven came to help Bee, he came too late when Starscream tried to blast him into next summer. Luckily, Bumblebee took the hit meant for Steven. What a true friendship moment for Steven and Bee, except that when they escaped from Starscream, Bumblebee lost the ability to speak, so even if Bee returns with Steven, what happens when the Autobots see him?

Wheeljack: "Hey, Bee! If you're going somewhere, tell us first!"

[Silence]

Wheeljack: "Uh, Bee?"

Steven(Bumblebee): "Hey, uh, Jack! How's it going?"

Wheeljack: "I was wondering where'd you run off to! Optimus has been fuming ever since he lost the Matrix to Megatron! Got any leads?"

Steven(Bumblebee): "Sure! Just let me get my data, and I'll show you."

Sure this disguise would work, if Steven had revealed that Bumblebee lost his voice trying to protect him earlier. But then, as they wandered through the Ark, Steven finally meets the one Autobot who saved him that night, Optimus Prime.

Optimus: "Bumblebee, you're back. About what happened last night."

Bee(Steven): "I know, Prime. I should've listened to you and stayed away from human contact, but if you can see that humans aren't all that bad, you can trust me to do the right thing, just like I trust Steven.

But then, look who's calling?

Carly: "Witwicky! Where are you? We just saw that buckethead with the Matrix!"

Steven: "Uh-oh!"

Optimus: "What's that about my Matrix?"

Carly: "Wait. Witwicky? Is that you in there?"

Steven: "TTYL!"

BUSTED!!! Steven and Bumblebee run to the action while the Autobots follow suit. Later, Megatron and Soundwave receive word that Starscream gathered Skywarp and Thundercracker to search for the Allspark, which is on the move during transport to a different location. Then, Carly and Chip discover that Megatron has located the Allspark. So they must set off a makeshift heist to grab the Allspark.

Then, Steven and Bumblebee express their regret for lying to the Autobots about Bumblebee losing his voice. And then, they both see the Allspark. Meanwhile, Chip and Carly are already there, but they get chased by the Decepticons, mainly Starscream and Barricade. Luckily, Bumblebee swoops in to save them in the nick of time. And look! There's Steven!

Carly: "Where have you been, Witwicky?"

Steven: "I dunno, not leading both sides to try to kill me!"

Barricade and Bumblebee have it out while, Steven, Carly, and Chip sneak away to grab the Allspark. Carly tries to get it but, Starscream gets to her!

Starscream: "Looking for something, little girl?"

Carly: "Hey, Screamer! Bye, Felicia!"

[...]

Chip: "Carly, just get the Allspark already!"

Carly: "And how can I do that? It's too freakin' big!"

That's when, a shot blasts Starscream, and it's none other than Wheeljack, Ironhide, Arcee, and Optimus, who saves Carly!

Optimus: "I've gotta start listening to Bumblebee more often."

Carly: "Well, took you long enough! Oh, I'm Carly, by the way."

Optimus: "Hang on, Carly! Arcee, Ironhide! Get the Allspark!"

Megatron: "I don't think so, Prime!"

Then, Megatron appears (with the Matrix) and a battle ensues."

Megatron: "I can't believe we followed each other to Earth! Isn't that a coincidence!"

Optimus: "Coincidence or not, you will never get the Allspark! Now, I want my Matrix!"

Megatron: "And, I want my Allspark!"

3 big battles take place, where Bumblebee fights Barricade, Optimus fights Megatron, and Starscream evades Arcee, Ironhide, and Wheeljack. Then, the Allspark emits a wave of energy then disappears to who-knows-where. The Decepticons signal a retreat, but not before Megatron gives Optimus back his Matrix and transforms out of there.

After the battle, the Autobots and Humans formally introduce themselves, as a new day approaches for a new battle that's about to begin.

Arcee: "I'm Arcee. It's nice to meet you, Carly Spencer."

Wheeljack: "We're gonna have fun inventing stuff, Chip Chase."

Chip and Carly: "Wicked!"