6. Culture Shockwave

So, where was Shockwave when Cybertron fell into ruin? Wait, wasn't Shockwave caught in the explosion along with Elita-1's team? Oh well, at least we don't have to see him again. 

NOT!!!

That night, a strange light appears from outta nowhere, and what comes out of it is none other than Shockwave... who is still online. Then, Shockwave realizes that he's not on Cybertron, but Earth in the year 2024.

Then, Shockwave is enamored by strange music, strange buildings, and organics. Did Shockwave miss something? Anyway, where's Megatron with the Allspark?

As he continues his journey, Shockwave is shocked at the sight of organics coming together in a ritual, moving, and gyrating themselves through music.

Then, he is curious about music boxes, comic books, and other stuff, but he must get to Megatron. 

Then, he sees Sector Seven, with information about the Allspark. Shockwave notices some tanks coming at him so, he takes them out before scanning one to turn into a Tank, himself.

Sure, he has seen much Earth has to offer, but at least he made it to the Nemesis, where he meets Megatron and the Decepticons.

Megatron: "Shockwave?"

Shockwave: "Lord Megatron? What are you doing on Earth?"

Megatron: "Why ask me?"

Shockwave: "Because I know where the Allspark might be hidden."