9: Sector Seven Under Fire

Agent Simmons, Steven, Carly, Chip, and Chelsea. With them in the same room as Sector Seven, will they answer some questions about the Autobots, the Decepticons, the Allspark, or the war that's been going on? 

Simmons: "Autobots, Decepticons, always fighting, no end in sight. So, tell me, Is every Transformer after the Allspark? Or are they in it for themselves despite the destruction they caused?"

OK, let the Recap begin!

[Steven Witwicky]

Steven: "I've known the Autobots the moment they came to Earth! Actually, I met one. His name is Bumblebee. And we've been friends since I saw him in his vehicle mode."

Steven recaps the the first time he met Bumblebee, and how they both had their adventures.

[Carly Spencer]

Carly: "Okay, I dunno what you're asking, but I've seen the Autobots in action before. And, I'm not gonna waste any time-"

Steven: "Carly!" 

Carly: "What? 

Carly recaps about the first time she met Steven and the Autobots.

[Chip and Chelsea Chase]

Chelsea: "Believe me, I've known about what the Autobots are up to, but I'm not telling."

Chip: "Me neither."

Both Chelsea and Chip recap to when they met Steven and their first time watching Optimus Prime battle Megatron for the Allspark.

At this rate, no one's gonna spill about everything that's happened since the Autobots followed the Decepticons to Earth, but the Allspark did reveal something about a shift in time. Thus, Simmons releases Steven and the others from custody.