10. Steven's Revelation

When Judy and Ron Witwicky are talking about how much his life changed since Steven met the Autobots, they picked the wrong time to get involved in their battle against the Decepticons, and what's even more weird is that his parents find out about Steven's involvement in the war.

Judy and Ron: "Steven?!"

Coming home from his "adventure", Steven is busted by his parents about his involvement with the Autobots, who are trying to stop the Decepticons from getting the Allspark and taking over both Cybertron and the Earth.

Ron: "And this became your job, when, exactly?"

Steven: "Last week. But, it's okay, the Autobots are good at heart, just ask Bumblebee. Remember? The car you thought was your station wagon, even though, you never had one?"

Ron: "You mean the station wagon that I just bought last Saturday?

Steven: "Oh."

Now hearing about Steven's involvement in the Great War, Ron decides to bar him from going out late at night, especially if giant robots are fighting.

Steven: "But Dad, Bumblebee's not all that bad, he's my-"

Ron: "Understand?"

Meanwhile, the Decepticons discover six construction vehicles working on something big. On that note, Steven tries to sneak out of the house and call Bumblebee but, you know that won't cut it with his parents. 

"You're Grounded!"

Now, Steven gets grounded so how will he help the Autobots now?

Speaking of, the Autobots have discovered an increase of Decepticon activity meaning that Megatron has something to get his hands on the Allspark. The next morning, Bumblebee leaves to take Steven to school. Then, here comes Carly who is entirely pissed.

Carly: "And, how did you get grounded again?"

Steven: "My parents know..."

[Carly gasp]

"...about the Autobots and the Decepticons."

[Carly gasp X2]

Steven: "I know. I shouldn't have told them. Happy?"

Carly: "Do I look happy, Witwicky?!"

Steven: "Nope."

Carly: "Good, 'cuz I got grounded too!"

[Steven gasp]

Steven: "Wait, did you tell 'em about the A-"

[Yoink! In the broom closet.]

Steven: "Did you tell 'em about the Autobots?"

Carly: "No, but I did get grounded because I told Mom about the "sneaking out" part."

Steven: "Guess we both got grounded, twice."

Carly: "Shut up, Witwicky."

Meanwhile, Megatron fills in his Construction Soldiers, AKA Constructicons, on his plan to use the Allspark to make a portal to Cybertron. That's when, an Autobot saw them, so he finds the Ark, and the Autobots, and he introduces himself as Brawn.

Brawn: "I came as soon as you sensed it, Prime! Megatron is building something."

Then, while coming home from school, Steven, Carly, and Chip discover that Megatron is making a portal to Cybertron. But, since both of the trio is still grounded, Chip has to rely on Chelsea and Kicker to find out.

Then, Steven gets a call from Bumblebee?

[NEED HELP! PLEASE GET HERE, STEVEN! - Bee]

However, his parents stop him. Then, Steven proves himself by being a man about keeping his Autobot secret from his parents.

Steven: "Okay, Mom, Dad. I'm sorry I lied to you, and for not telling you about Bee, the war, everything. You're awesome parents. You raised me by example and time after time, I've seen you put other peoples' needs first. I can't obey you now without disobeying everything you've ever taught me, about life, the world and responsibility, and especially about cars and stuff. [...] So when I get back, punish me however you want but right now, I have a friend who's in trouble!"

And Carly comes in... with a bike?"

Steven: "Carly?"

Carly: "Get on, Witwicky! We're going Autobot helping!"

Then, the Autobots bring Brawn to face the Constructicons, now led by Megatron, and a battle ensues. Then, Soundwave's deployers kidnap Steven's parents.

Steven and Carly race to save his parents. Steven grabs a slingshot and shoots down Laserbeak. Bumblebee saves his parents and they both properly meet Bumblebee.

Judy: "So you're Bumblebee?"

Ron: "I can't believe we never knew. But, thanks for taking care of our son."

Then, the Autobots destroy the portal, the Decepticons retreat, and Brawn is their new member.