4. Greetings from Sector Seven

This is Sector Seven. A secret American government agency, which deals with extraterrestrial technology and threats. It has been around for quite some time, but how long exactly depends on who you ask. Just don't ask though, it's a secret.

The next morning, another school day for the teens, and Steven's got a project to do. It's about the Earth and its constitution. While they're doing that, the Autobots welcome Jazz into their ranks, and he couldn't be happier.

Jazz: "It's all cool on Earth, Prime. This planet's got everything! Music, Games, Parks, Wheels; Hell, I even got my own. (transforms into a car.) Pretty sweet, a'ight?"

Meanwhile, Sector Seven has eyes on the teens and the Autobots as they gather data. Meanwhile, again, Steven, Carly, and Chip start working on their project when Steven's mom gets a visit from someone named "Mr. Simmons".

Judy: "Hello? Are you looking for Steven?"

Mr. Simmons: "Actually, I'm his guidance counselor, Mr. Simmons. I wanna ask your son a few questions."

Judy: "Oh. (calls out to her son) Stevie!!!"

Steven (from his room): "Busy!!!"

Wait, how did he know about Steven and his encounter with the Allspark?

Then, Soundwave sends a signal that shuts down Sector Seven's equipment, including the teens' equipment. Now, how will Sector Seven get to the truth about Steven and the Autobots? 

Luckily for him, Chip has an eidetic memory when he once traveled with his parents. That allows the trio to finish their project. 

The next day, after they got an A on their Earth project, the trio didn't notice that Sector Seven was targeting them, one of them, apparently. That's when Chip gets an Allspark reading from his tracker, meaning, that the Allspark is close. Sector Seven follows suit as soon as the Autobots and Decepticons follow the signal.

Then, as they follow the signal, it turns into one huge battle for the Allspark between the Autobots and Decepticons, and Sector Seven is watching it all happen while gathering data.

After the battle, Jazz and Bumblebee rock out to DJ Chaser(Chelsea) on the radio.

DJ Chaser(Chelsea): "Hope you're havin' a good time, 'cuz the California party just don't stop!"

Ratchet: "Enough with the music already!"

As for Sector Seven, they have all the data they need. 

Simmons: "The Government's gonna love this."