11. Unfinished Business

It's just another morning in San Fran, California, and the Autobots feel like they've already won. But, not the Decepticons. Because after so many failures, the Constructicons have completed their Space Bridge. And for the first test: it's Starscream.

Starscream: "Of course. I would be honored t- wait a nanoclick!"

And, when Starscream goes through the Space Bridge will it lead to Cybertron or some other planet?

Starscream: "Wait, this isn't Cybertron!"

Meanwhile, Summer Vacation is right around the corner and the only ones excited about it are Steven, Carly, and Chip!

Steven: "Summer Vacay!"

Carly: "Summer Vacay!"

Chip: "Summer Vacay!"

But first, they have some unfinished business to do, like, for instance, homework.

Then, the Autobots encounter Megatron along with his Constructicons. And, does he have a surprise for them?

Megatron: "Constructicons: Squad up!"

[Hightower!]

[Bonecrusher!]

[Mixmaster!]

[Scrapper!]

[Long Haul!]

[Scavenger!]

[Dirt Boss!]

[Seven-in-one, together we strike! Constructicons, let's fight!]

[cue awkward silence]

Jazz: "Okay, that's just lame."

Despite the Constructicons' lame-ass poses, the Autobots take the fight to Megatron! 

Then, while the fight goes on, Steven, Chip, and Carly finish their homework, which means Summer Vacation really is right around the corner!

However, Megatron has one more surprise.

Megatron: "Constructicons, form Devastator!"

[cue Devastator combining sequence]

Then, as soon as they finish school, it's time for summer vacation. But then, the Allspark appears and teleports the trio to the battleground where they see the Autobots, down on the ground, thanks to Devastator. But, where's Optimus Prime?

Speaking of, Prime is on the Nemesis, with Megatron gloating at his victory over the Autobots as he proceeds to finish this war, once and for all.