𝟬𝟬𝟭

Kymani Golden

Kymani Golden

6 year old Kymani sat quietly in his room rolling his toy truck back and forth on the floor.

Sucking on his thumb he slightly winced at the screaming coming from the next room.

Looking up kymani watched his door be busted open by his drunk father.

"Come on boy we leaving." The drunken man slurred picking kymani up quickly.

"NO put my baby down kyron your not taking him". His mother yelled following behind the tall man kymani reaching out to her.

"Stop it boy." The man yelled hitting kymani's back causing him to let out a loud cry.

"Stop that pussy shit boys don't cry don't be a faggot." He yelled dropping kymani on the floor the toy truck smushing into his head.

Kymani let out another cry his mother quickly rushing over to him.

"Kyron just go get the fuck out now! "She sassed trying to calm down crying kymani.

The man standing above them looked down at crying kymani no sympthy in his eyes.

He Leaned down grabbing maniya's head mushing her away from her crying son she yelped holding her head as she hit the wall.

He bent down plucking kymani on the head mugging him.

"Your a faggot you stop that pussy crying boy." He yelled throwing a punch at his head causing kymani to hunch over.

"Your just like your dumb ass mama." He screamed once more continuing to hit him.

Maniya finally realized what was going on holding her head she slowly got up a bit dizzy walking over to kitchen.

Kyron not noticing being the he was still screaming in kymani's face his cries getting louder, maniya grabbed a knife from out the kitchen drawer.

She slowly walked over to the tall man hunched over and stab the knife into his back multiple times.

"Fuckkk... you dumb... you dumb bitch." He fell backwards the knife going all the way through.

Maniya grabbing crying kymani his head bleeding and his left ear slightly ripped.

She looked at her dead husband once more before running out quickly to the nearest hospital.