𝟬𝟮𝟰

Dalani Monroe

Dalani Monroe

"It's okay mami stop stressing." Mani sighed rubbing his hand on her thigh.

"I know I know I just felt like that wasn't a good first impression I know you probably think my family is drama filled." She lowered her head mani slighting picking it up with his finger giving her a small peck.

"I don't you know I'll never judge you girl." He smiled his dimples pulling and his diamonds glistening.

"You so handsome pretty." She smiled at him rubbing her hands through his dreads.

"Don't be talking to me like that guh tryna get me out my boxers and shii." He rolled his eyes still smiling Lani laughing before leaning in for a kiss.

Lani got up straddling his lap as their kiss deepened. Mani took his hand and lowered it to her head gently rubbing it through the frabic.

"You gone be a good boy and please mami hm?" She asked disconnecting their lips.

"Yes." He breathed his erction growing by the second.

"Yes what kymani?" She raised a brow grabbing his neck jerking his head back a little.

"Yes mami." He smiled opening his mouth Lani taking that as her green light to let spit drip down from her mouth into his.

"Swallow." Tapping his chin Lani got up of him removing her bikershorts nothing being under them she got back onto the bed laying on her back mani flipping over quickly grabbing her legs into the air.

He leaned down smelling her aura his eyes rolling back at the sweet scent before digging in.

"Ohhh my gosh." She whined grabbing his head full of locks.

He layed his tounge flat out across her pussy dragging it up and down in a slow motion.

"Good boyyy mm." Lani bit her lip looking down at mani who was alr looking at her he drug his tounge up to her clit before wrapping his mouth around her sensitive bud and sucking.

Oh...hhhh." She huffed her back arching up off the bed.

Mani took his index finger placing it inside her whole moving at a fast paste as he sucked her bud slowly creating two different pleasures for her.

"Mmm fuck kymani just like that baby." She smiled her eyes rolling back trying to hold her nut a little longer.

Mani arose his head from her sensitive bud focusing on fingering her he added another finger her wetness allowing the second finger to slip in easily.

"I'm doing good mami." He smiled his face allat wet up.

"So good mami baby so good." She smiled back mani still fingering net he moved his body up more to grab her sensitive areola with his tounge.

"Shiiittt." Her head flew back mani knew her tittes was definitely a weak point for her.

Mani licked and sucked as his finger fucked into her at a steady paste.

"I'm finna cum kymani I'm- fuckkkkk." She screamed out squirting all over the bed her juices pushing mani's finger out in an instant.

"You did so good for mami baby, such a good boy ." She rubbed his face smiling mani eyes rolling back as he came in his pants.

"Mamiiiii why bra." He groaned rolling his eyes as he was trying to keep himself from coming but she ruined it.

"I'm sorry I forgot." She laughed getting up off the bed to go into the bathroom.

"You ain't forget you know how talking to me like that gets me Dalani." He rolled his eyes still laying on the bed his nut starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Watch yo mouth kymani." She spoke sternly.

"I'm sorry mami." He smiled at her dominance.

" He smiled at her dominance

"They posting yall again." Tiny sighed handing Lani the phone as both parties sat on the couch.

"Lowkey expected that I mean we were at an airport." Lani laughed as mani rubbed her feet.

"The shaderoom be so quick with it though." Ty spoke hitting the blunt.

"Let's go live shii I mean we ain't in Miami rn mine as well act out." Tiny shrugged.

"You just want yo bobble head ass to be seen really really." Ty laughed putting out the blunt.

"Boy fuck you." She shot a bitch before setting her phone up on the vase going live on her account.

"Hey yall." Lani smiled still sitting on mani's lap.

"Is that Dalani?" Lani read smiling.

"Tiana so small." Tiny read laughing.

"Yall I'm really not small fr I just look like that on the internet.

"She lyin she really is small don't let her fool you." Ty shouted.

"Why you gotta do to much though." Tiny turned mugging him.

"Girl get out my face." Ty mugged her back.

"Must be wanna fight." tiny stood up towering of her.

Ty got up grabbing her by her ankles pulling her over his shoulders walking out the room.

"Welp there goes that anyways yall I been seeing the shaderoom post me and and my man so much so here's the pop out lmao." Lani spoke moving her head kymani smiling and waving.

Thatgirlgigi- Is that Kymani

Everybodylovesmaya- Girl get off my man df

Naliahdamani- Not her dating my instagram crush I can't breath

Kymaniland- All yall look cute though

Titi-Why Ian never see this coming

Kymaniwifespamm-Iangl ion like this kymani never known to date she need to gtf

Lanifanpage- Yall so cute

Dalanifanpageeee-Awww I was waiting for him to pop out with something

"Okay bye yall." Lani laughed at the comments seeing kymani was getting uncomfortable she decided to get off live.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yea mami we just was on there to long 500k viewers to much for me." He huffed.

"Boy please when you be in Stu on live you be having more then that don't play. She rolled her eyes laughing slightly.

"Fuck daddy." Mani and Lani heard making them quickly get off the couch and make their way to the room.

So sorry yall I completely forgot I was writing a book I got chapters back to back for yall though.