𝟬𝟭𝟬

Dalani Monroe

Dalani Monroe

"I'm sorry." They spoke at the same time making them laugh.

"Literally my twin." Tiny smiled Lani smiling Back backing out of tiny's drive way.

"Sooo what happened after Tony followed you upstairs." Lani dragged turning the wheel.

"Chileee when I tell you that's one fine ass stud when she came up them stairs I thought she was Jesus child." Tiny spoke in awe.

"You need to be stopped like now." She laughed.

"I'm serious that bitch is gorgeous and she give good head to." Tiny shrugged, Lani slapping her arm.

"Tinyyyyy omg why you just met the girl and already letting her lick on it." She shook her head smiling.

"Whattt who am I to pass up free head the hell." Tiny shrugged again laughing.

"What if she got something's?" Lani asked. "How she gone have something on her tongue?" Tiny squinted her eyes at her slow bestfriend.

"You know what shut up." Lani mugged her then the road.

"He likem nasty freaky as fuck but she classy

"He likem nasty freaky as fuck but she classy." Lani sung grinding on the bars.

"Suck on that dick with out asking." Tiny sung after her grinding on Lani's butt.

"Yall some freak hoes." Ty spoke in shock at their actions.

"Bout damn near fucking each other through yall clothes some lil nasty hoes." He shook his head.

"He put his thumb in." Lani seductively spoke laying her tounge flat out on tiny's tounge.

Everybody was currently at the club it was so crowded but luckily Lani got a vip section.