chapter twelve

Cillian's hands were still holding my face even after our kiss, and a subtle smile played on his lips. His hands delicately traced a path from my neck to my collarbones, finally settling on my shoulders. I found myself rendered speechless, unable to articulate a response. A smirk graced his face as he gradually guided me backward, utilizing my shoulders to press me against the wall behind us. His gaze remained locked with mine as he loomed over me, making me feel remarkably small, despite my tall form.

Cillian leaned closer to me, our bodies practically touching. His eyes darted down to my lips before returning to meet my gaze once more.

My heart pounded against his chest, the adrenaline coursing through my veins. His voice was deep, resonating in the quiet room. "I've always admired you're resilience, Clementine," Cillian whispered to me, his voice low and seductive.

I felt a shiver run down my spine as Cillian's words hung in the air. The tension between us grew, and the room seemed to close in. "You have?" I asked, trying to conceal the nervous excitement in my voice.

"Mhm," he mumbled as he traced his finger sensually up my neck. He gently cupped my cheek, his lips meeting mine in a lingering embrace. I surrendered to the moment, closing my eyes to savor the connection. His hands, confidently securing my waist, deepened the kiss, every touch leaving me breathless. His hands explored my body more, causing a sharp moan to escape my lips as we continued to kiss.

He released the kiss, his breath ticking my neck. "You're good at this," he chuckled lightly, lust glimmering in those hypnotic eyes.

"Is that surprising?" I asked, face red with embarrassment knowing that I was still secretly a virgin.

His fingers twirled through my damp hair as he shook his head lightly. "Not surprising at all," he replied, his tone teasing. "But it does make me wonder what other talents you might be hiding," he said, tugging at the waistband of his sweatpants that I was wearing.

"Really?" A playful smirk curled at the corners of my lips as I tried to copy his calm demeanor. I met his gaze with an air of casual confidence, though beneath the surface, excitement surged through my veins like a relentless tide.

He nodded slowly. "Why don't you show me?" he purred, his fingers slowly moving down my pants, tracing my inner thigh.

Without another moment of hesitation, I pulled him closer and kissed him again. Gasps escaped me as Cillian shamelessly pressed his body into mine, his clothed hard-on leaving an unmistakable imprint against my thigh. His hands began to tug on my sweats, skillfully untying the string that held them up all the while continuing to kiss me.

In a gradual unveiling, my legs became exposed, the fabric of my pants hanging at my ankles. A twinge of embarrassment crept in as the realization of my half-naked state set in, especially with him fully dressed. Yet, the paradox of arousal gripped me, intensifying with each passing second. The electrifying touch of his hand gripping my thigh with a hint of aggression erased any lingering self-consciousness.

Using his free hand, Cillian desperately fumbled with his belt buckle to unleash his dick. Even amid the fumbling, he managed a confident smile that lingered into the next kiss, stealing my breath away.

My eyes widened as I felt his fingers trail down to my heated core. His touch tugged at the damp fabric of my panties, a tactile tease that heightened the arousal. In an impulsive move, Cillian practically ripped them off, a burst of laughter escaping him in the aftermath.

He held up my soaked, ripped panties in his hand. "Well, I've got you all worked up already, don't I?" He questioned in a low, seductive voice, displaying a playful smirk as his erection poked at me, seeking entry.

A crimson red painted my cheeks, the warmth of embarrassment and arousal converging in an undeniable flush that traveled from my face down to the very core of my being. The thick fabric of Cillian's sweatshirt enveloped me, an additional layer intensifying the heat that seemed to radiate from every inch of my body. Beads of sweat formed along my forehead as the temperature rose. All other sounds faded into the background, leaving only the rhythmic cadence of my panting breaths, mirroring the accelerated pace of my heart.

In a sudden, unanticipated move, Cillian thrust himself inside me, sending a surge of sensation through my body. The connection, both physical and emotional, intensified, transcending the boundaries of words. Each heartbeat echoed the raw intimacy of the moment.

His hips positioned hard against mine, driving him even deeper inside me. I moaned quietly, taking in his sweet, intoxicating scent. This was what I had wanted—and needed—ever since I laid eyes on him.

"Fucking hell," his groan resonated huskily in my ear, each word drawn out with a primal intensity. "So perfect."

His breath caressed against my skin. With a tantalizing pause, he pulled back almost entirely, only to slam back into me with a precision that hit my G-spot perfectly. A loud moan escaped me, an involuntary symphony of pleasure that seemed to fill the room. In response, he swiftly covered my mouth with a firm hand.

"Shhh" he murmured, carrying a seductive command that only fueled the flames of arousal. His pace quickened, his hips pounding into mine in a rhythm that was both punishing and erotic. His free hand trailed up my spine, tugging gently on my hair. "You're driving me insane," he whispered.

He peered down at me with a familiar smirk and pressed in further, our bodies flush from chest to thighs. His thrusts became harder, faster, deeper, as if trying to claim every inch of mine as his own.

"Cillian," I finally managed to say, though barely audible.

"Mmm," he purred, his hips grinding against mine in a slow, sensual rhythm. "Feel how much I want you?" He spoke, lips brushing against my earlobe. Speaking had now become a challenge as I tried to spit out words, but all that came out were a string of shameful moans.

His kisses trailed down my neck, leaving a line of burning desire as I felt myself getting closer and closer.

"Close," I managed to blurt out, my nails digging into his back with all my strength, which he seemed to enjoy quite a lot. My body shuddered under his onslaught, every muscle tense with pleasure.

Finally, my orgasm rippled through me, my body arching off the wall. His thrusts didn't stop, even as I convulsed around him.

"Fuck," he moaned, and with a final thrust, he buried himself deep inside me, nestling his face into the crook of my neck. His hands found my hips, holding me in place as he let go.

As we both struggled for breath, Cillian leaned in, his loud pants punctuating the charged silence. Once our breaths were steadied, his eyes locked onto mine, a dark smile playing on his lips. "Damn it, Clementine," he murmured, "I might have to keep you after class from now on." Underneath that smirk of his, I could tell that he was dead serious.

Eagerly, I smiled and nodded in agreement. My attempt to initiate another kiss was met with a playful retreat as he held a finger to my lips. "You're cute," he chuckled, his gaze lingering on me before redirecting his attention. "C'mon," he said, eyeing me once more, "I'll make us some tea." The moment hung in the air, a blend of desire and confusion — why would someone like Cillian want someone like me?

***

please don't forget to vote! i would really appreciate it! :)