2. MY ADMIRERS

I'm walking down the streets of L.A. It's a bright and beautiful day, as always. I bump into a group of guys. They're cute... I guess.

Me~ " I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention."

Boys~ " Who is she? " "Mannn, I don't know."

Why are they talkin like I ain't there?
I guess I missed out on something because one of them said:

Boys~" Wake her up then."

Wake me up? Whaaa?
Suddenly one of them started to shake me.

Me~" What are you doing?"

Boys~Hello! Hello!

Me~ " Help me! Help me!"

I was starting to wake up to some hello's. I was being shook.

Me~ "Help! Stop! Stop!"

??? ~" Calm down girl."

I immediately opened my eyes. The boys that were sleeping down here are now standing above me.

.............................£..............................

Ray-Ray POV

There was someone in here sleeping under the extra pillows we were gonna use. We all were awake and I was hearing snores. So we all got up and went to go see what it was.

After a while of guessing what it was Princeton told me to shake it. She started to scream " Help me!" so we knew it was a girl. She sat up quickly gasping as if she had a nightmare. That would explain the screaming.

WHOA... She beautiful. I knew I wasn't trippin earlier this morning. Although I didn't expect it to be a fan. Even though she fine I wanna know how she got in here.

Me~ " Exactly who are you?"

???~" Uh oh"

Princeton~" Excuse me."

???~ "Nothing. Nothing "

Me~ " What your name please."

She sighed. " My name is... Tionna.

Tionna...

Me~" That is a sexy ass name...wait what. " I realized I said that out loud when she blushed deeply and the boys started laughing.

Roc-" I'm Roc-Royal, but you can call Roc."

Princeton~"I'm Princeton. " He said winkin. I should just punch him in the arm.

Prodigy~" Prodigy. Sup."

Me~ " Ray-Ray. Call me Ray."
And anytime.

Roc~" Anyway, what'chew doing here."
Tionna~" It's a real long story."

Prodigy~" We got time."

She smiled a bright and beautiful smile.