4. THE FUNNIES

Tionna POV

I was just chillin in the guest room, just feelin happy that the boys know I'm here. I was on the verge of sleep when I felt my cover move and my bed shake. I turned around to see that it was Ray-Ray,again, laying next to me.

Me~"What exactly are you doing up here?"

Ray~"Nun. Just checking on you. Trying to see if you was gonna sneek around again."

I frowned.

Me~"I said sorry." Now I feel bad. I tried to get up so I could leave. Then he grabbed my hand again.

Ray~"My bad. I wasn't tryin to offend you or anything."

Me~" It's OK. So then why are you up here then?" Not that I really minded.

Ray~"Well I actually did come up here to check on you. Is there anything I can get you or do for you?"

Me~"No thank you tho."

Ray~"OK well can I get to know you?"

Me~"Sure what you wanna know?"

Ray~"What's your favorite color? "

Me~"Red"

Ray~"What's your favorite... song. "

Me~"Slow motion by Trey Songz"

Ray~"How old are you?"

Me~"16

Ray~"Exactly what do you think of me?"

Me~"What you mean by that."

Ray~"Am I...how to say this ..."

Me~"Cute?"

Ray~"Yeah."

Me~"Yeah I guess."

Ray~"How much?" He was wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh and brave.

Me~"Very" I say still laughing.

Ray~"OK. Well I think you cute too."

I blush. I never really looked at they face until today. And I got to say I really do like what I'm seeing. And apparently so does he.

Me~"Thanks. You're sweet,ya know."

Ray~"That's all I need to hear babey."

Ray~"Not to be too forward or too clingy but can I get yo number?"

Me~"Sure. Not to be too forward or anything. " I mocked. I really do like him. I just hope his friends don't act like this toward me cause that would just make things a lot more harder.

Ray~"Don't forget too clingy." I put my number in his phone.

Me~"Right. Don't forget too text me tho."

Ray~"Don't worry. We still got some time until the boys think about waking up. Lets talk a little more. "

Me~"I could probably talk to you all day."

Ray~"Well we ain't too far off. So do you really think I'm cute?"

Me~"Hotter than ever. Are you done asking me that?"

Ray ~"Yeah cause we gon talk about you"

Me~"Oh boy."...