8. QUESTIONS

How am I supposed to do this? It might not even be so hard. He probably is just gonna give me the money. Or he's gonna be disappointed in me and think I'm using him for his money. But I'm no gold digger, I know that much. What am I saying? I need to chill out before I start to hyperventilate. Ray was starting to come up stairs.

Me~" Took you long enough. Got me thinking too hard about....let me shut up.

Ray~" What'cha need?"

Me~"Uhhhhh...." How am I supposed to put this. Hey Ray I need like... I don't know...10,000 dollars to send to my mom. You know, the one that made me feel like a miserable nothing for a long period in my life? Yeah her, I need some money that she MIGHT use to survive or like when I was little, use to go stock up on the latest clothes, yeah that bitch. Like that'll get me very far.

Ray~" Tionna..." He was snapping in my face.

Tionna~" Dude get them fingers out my face before I bite them off." I giggled. He's starting to distract me. Ok T, gets yo stuff together. You got to focus. Alright let's do this.

Me~"Ray I-"

Ray~" You know what makes me happy?"

Me~"I sure know what would make me happy." I mumbled.

Ray~"What"

Me~"Nothing nothing." I said quickly. " What makes you happy?"

Ray~" You. Your attitude. The fact that you haven't used us for anything with all the time that you could've."

Me~" You know I would never do that."

Ray~" I know that's why I'm happy. I know you wouldn't ever do us like that. I'm glad that you were the one to have broke into our house."

Me~"Of course not you guys are like my bestfriends."

Ray" I just wanted to say thank you for a month of fun."

He abruptly pulled me into a hug. Well now I can't ask him. My fear has been validated. Well what am I supposed to do now?
Do I ask the other boys or...or... No I know that I ain't thinking about jacking they stuff. Is that my only option though? Let's try to talk to the others first then we'll see if that's an option.

............................£...............................

Sorry it's so short. So what do you guys think so far just let me know on what I should do next....