2.

Teja :- You should have asked this question to your so- called girlfriend when she was misbehaving with Muskan. But at that time your tongue was locked.

Anjali :- How dare you talk to me in this tone? Girls like you are servants in my house. Don't you know that I can make you disappear from your house overnight?

Muskan :- leave all this Teju please.

Teja :- But do you know that I don't even keep girls like you as servants in my house। Girls with typical mindset like you only take pride in their parents' money. She can never do anything on her own.... Did I say something wrong to the spoiled dad's princess?

Anjali about to slap her but Teja stopped her hand.

Teja :- don't even try...u r messing with wrong person. Will the girl who can't pick up a chips fallen on the floor make me disappear? Go home beta, and become Cinderella, this avatar does not suit your personality.

she starts crying
Anjali :- baby, look at her she's insulting me ,Why are you silent?

she starts crying Anjali :- baby, look at her she's insulting me ,Why are you silent?

Karan :- enough, get lost from here.

Teja :- Why should I go from here? This is public property, not your luxurious palace

Teja :- Why should I go from here? This is public property, not your luxurious palace. So Mr. Whatever your name is, why are you wasting your time arguing with me? Your Cinderella is crying, why are you fighting with me instead of hushing her crying?

Karan :- I have never seen a bad-tempered and ill-mannered girl like you. You are so rude, that's why you are single and hanging out with your female friend....I'm sure you can't even have a boyfriend ,how will your poor parents tolerate you? This is how you will die alone from youth to old age.

Anjali :- Your psycho friend needs treatment. Don't you know that the real place for crazy people is in a mental hospital?

Teja :- You called me crazy,  now you see my madness....just wait n watch.

Teja's foot slipped and she was about to fall when two strong arms caught her. They both lost in each other's eyes.

Karan :- are u okay?
Teja's continuously staring at him.

Muskan handles Teja and makes her stand straight.

Muskan :- If you want the safety of yourself and your girlfriend, go away from here without any crosstalk.
Muskan holds her hand and forcefully takes her away from there. Teja is still looking at him while leaving.

Next chapter after 40+votes

Next chapter after 40+votes.... want to read immediately? So please vote n comment.
Tq

√√√√√••••♪••••••••••••••••••♪•••••√√√√√√