9

Teja's words were giving Muskan an anxiety attack, she could feel that she was not able to breathe properly.

Neetu goes to Teja's place .

Teja :- Why are you coming to my place often?
Neetu :- I am ur mom.
Teja :- But I don't want such a mother who never cared for me in childhood, never spent time with me, even when I needed you the most.

Neetu :- You should forget the old things. Why are you not understanding that wrong activities are ruining your future.

Teja :- Stop worrying about me. Go & attend ur important meetings, kitty parties & foreign tours .

Teja goes to her other apartment but today her mom comes there following her.

On the other side
Karan plans that this time when Teja comes here, she will somehow make her fool and run away. If he is not able to make her fool then he will attack her head with the wooden stool kept nearby and run away.

He can hear the sound of someone coming and also the sound of someone speaking. He quickly sits down on the wooden stool.

Teja :- can u please chasing me?
Neetu :- Now both of us want to spend time with you.

Teja :- oh really? But now I have grown up and I don't need anyone to guide me.
Neetu :- You will not be able to understand the pain of a mother yet because you yourself are not a mother.
Teja :- I don't even want to be a mother like you. It might be for people, their parents are inspiration, but for me you guys are nothing.

Neetu's steps were terrified by Teja's taunts, she sits crying and returns in her car.

Karan had heard everything about Teja. Karan did not find Tejaswi so bad this time. He could understand that life had forced Teja to become like this.

Teja opens the door & goes in with numb eyes.

Karan made her sit on stool.
Karan :- hey, are u alright?

Teja :- yaa,
Karan :- I have heard all the things about your mom and you .
Teja :- So what?
You are my family, I don't want to hide anything from you.

Karan realized that the respect he expects from Anjali, he is getting from Tejaswi.

Karan :- You free me, I am ready to become your boyfriend.

Teja :- aren't you joking?
Karan :- no

Teja hugs him .

Karan :- So have you set me free now ?Teja stares at him

Teja stares at him .

Teja :- let's get married first.
Karan :- what? Look, Now both of us are just boyfriend and girlfriend.
Teja :- are you telling me lies?
Karan :- I swear , I wouldn't cheat you. So don't you trust ur future boyfriend? I need as much time as it takes to become independent before marrying you.

Teja :- I have enough money 💰...
Karan :- but it's not about money . It is my dream that I become worthy of my beautiful girlfriend.
Teja :- okay..No one was with me in my childhood and dreams but this is my promise to you that I will always be with you.

Karan :- can I go now?
Teja :- you have to live with me .
Karan :- I know baba, I need to bring some of my stuff and books.
Teja :- You can go but after kissing me on the lips. This is my first demand from my boyfriend, I hope you will not refuse.

He looks at Teja without blinking his eyes.

Teja :- after all we are girlfriend & boyfriend.

Karan finally makes his first move & pulls her closer

He could feel the fragrance of Teja in his breath. He presses his lips with Teja's lips.
He thought that he would come back after touching Teja's lips.
But he could not stop himself from going near to Teja. He can't resist himself....Karan could not break the kiss as per his wish.

Don't forget to vote n comment
Give a try to my new story " His Favourite Tawaif" .
🫴🏼🌹🫴🏼🌹🫴🏼🌹🫴🏼🌹🫴🏼🌹🫴🏼🌹🫴🏼🌹🫴🏼