6

Teja :- Anyway, now he will not be able to talk to his girlfriend, I have ended that way by breaking his phone.

Muskan :- But he will contact his girlfriend again.

Teja :- Before he does anything like that, I will kidnap him.

Muskan :- But maybe he has already told everything to his girlfriend?

Teja :- It doesn't matter that their contact is only for a short period of time.

Muskan :- but this is not right way Teja.

Teja :- I have talked to him lovingly, now if he doesn't agree then it's not my fault. Now I can't waste any more time trying to convince him first. See u later.

She left.

Muskan calls Neetu :- Today Teja will kidnap Karan.
Neetu :- who Karan?
Muskan :- A guy on whom Teja has fallen in love.

Neetu :- Teja also fell in love with someone and you are telling me now?
Muskan :- All this has happened very suddenly. This is love at first sight.

Neetu :- What should I do with this girl? I will talk to you later...let me inform this news to Prakash.

She cut the call.

Teja comes outside the orphanage in her car and calls Karan from an unknown number.

Teja :- r u Karan?
Karan :- ya Karan speaking.
Teja :- Your parcel has arrived, please collect it from outside the orphanage.

Karan :- mine parcel...You are mistaken, I did not order anything.
Teja :- So isn't your name Karan Kundrra?

Karan :- yes but maybe someone else's name is also like mine.

Teja :- But the address of the orphanage cannot be wrong.

Karan :- you sounds fraud.

Teja :- This parcel has been sent by Anjali Gupta. If you still do not want to receive, it is your choice. TQ sir.

She's about to cut the call.

Karan :- wait...Why did you tell the most important thing last?

Karan sees that there is no delivery person standing there.

Karan :- where r u?
Teja :- I am near the board in front.

As soon as Karan takes a few steps, he feels that someone has pointed a gun at his back.

Hands up...
Karan :- But if I raise my hands the phone will fall.

Teja :- ok don't turn back. Now without looking here and there, give me the mobile.

Karan :- I am a poor person... don't snatch my phone.

Teja :- don't you love your life?
Karan :- If you wanted a mobile, you would have easily asked for it. What was the need for the delivery girl 's drama? You must have seen me buying a mobile from that shop. When did girls start stealing and robbing?

Teja :- Sit quietly in this car parked in front and stop asking these questions.
Karan :- wait? Don't u need mobile? Thank God....but why r you doing this?

Teja makes Karan shut his mouth by making noise with the trigger of the gun.

Now Karan's eyes were flowing with tears. He sees that the girl sits near him on the back seat with the gun.

Karan could see that all the people had their faces covered and there was only one girl who was sitting near him with a gun pointed at him. She held the cigarette with the other hand.

Karan with teary eyes :- What did I do to you all? 

Teja can't see him cry anymore.

Teja :- stop crying. We wouldn't harm you , I swear .

As soon as Teja takes out a handkerchief from her bag and gives it to him, Karan snatches her gun.

Think what will happen next? Will Karan be able to save himself?

Story will be updated late.... twice a month
TQ।

🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢