3.

Muskan holds her hand and forcefully takes her away from there. Teja is still looking at him while leaving.

Teja :- I am not done yet....leave my hand Muskan.

Teja stares at her.

Teja goes closer to him and grabs his collar Karan's breathing had stopped as Teja came closer.

Teja  :- If you say a single word about my parents, I will kill you right here and I swear, no one will even find your dead body. This time I spare you and your girlfriend's life because you saved me from falling.

Muskaan forcefully takes her to the car

Muskan :- Don't pay attention to what she said... we're sorry.
Teja :- we're not.

Teja's pov :- I felt butterflies in my stomach for the first time, what a loving feeling it is. Were you saying something?

Muskan :- why are you behaving so strangely?
Teja :-  I misbehaved with him, yet why did he save me from falling?

Muskan :- ya strange.

Muskan gets a call .

Muskan :- excuse me ,I need to take this call.

Prakash :- where are you? You said you would bring her  at PVR today.

Muskan :- I am really sorry sir, But we both have come home.

Prakash :- But our meeting was important in the plan, so how can you go back without completing your task.

Muskan :- Teja had a fight with someone there, I thought Teja would harm her.

Prakash :- what? Teja fought but where were you?

Neetu :- If you can't handle our daughter and fix our relationship why did we hire you?

Muskan :- it won't happen again.

Prakash :- This was your last mistake, after this you will be fired.

He cut the call.

Muskan goes to her room .

Teja :- But I will not leave that boy's picky girlfriend.

Muskan :- But her boyfriend is equally guilty of the crime. He's just defending her.

Teja :- I don't know all that but I want to meet that guy again. I am going to the office to get his details.

She left.

On the other side,

On the other side,

Anjali :- don't talk to me...u r very bad.
Karan :- I am sorry baby...
Anjali :- don't call me baby....You go and call that girl baby, whom you saved from falling .

Karan :-  I taunted her for you. I did what I felt was right at the time.

Anjali :- look, u still favouring her...go to the hell. I know you don't love me. What was the need for you to get so close to that girl? If you wanted, you could have pushed her away from you but you did not do so.

She walks him out of the room and closes the door on his face.

Natasha :- You have upset Anjali, now why are you standing here, get lost

Natasha :- You have upset Anjali, now why are you standing here, get lost. I can't see tears in her eyes. I don't know why Anjali doesn't understand that she and you are not a match.

He left with moist eyes.

I can't believe you did 40+ votes in just few hours , now you all can enjoy the next part.
Tq.

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√