5

Teja with angerness :- you have to break up with her...

Karan :- Who are you to tell me anything?

Teja :- ur future girlfriend.

Karan :- lol...An arrogant girl like you is not worthy of any relationship with me. Anyway, I don't keep any relations with psycho people.

Teja :- I know very well how much your girlfriend respects you. She's too childish.

He gets a call from Anjali

Karan :- Get lost from here. I don't want to see your face.

he picks up the phone

Karan :- hey baby , I am sorry, please forgive me.
Teja :- u can't ignore me , I am not done yet.
Karan :- go to the hell.

Teja forcefully snatches his phone from him and hits it on the wall, as a result the phone breaks.

Karan :- wt's this behaviour?

Teja :- I am talking to you lovingly, how can you ignore me?

Muskan reached there.

She sees Teja and Karan standing outside.

Muskan's pov :- thank God, I am on time.

Karan's shouting :- I want my phone back.
Muskan :- wt's going here?

Karan :- So both of you are together. Your psycho friend has broken my phone, now I will not let you both go until you give me my phone back.

Muskan :- we are sorry...we will buy you a new one.

Teja :- yes, You come to my house and I will give you a better and newer model than this.

Karan :- Why should I go with you? You may kill me or kidnap me.

Teja :- I swear , I wouldn't harm you.
Karan :- I don't want any new model I want my phone with my data in it.

Teja :- okay...You tell me which phone you have. you come to my office, I will buy u a new one.

Karan :-  Do you run a phone shop?

Teja :- no..

Karan :- I know you are rich but you broke my phone so you will have to pay. Let's go to phone shop.

After some time
Teja :- I hope you are not angry now.
Karan :- Why would I be happy or angry with you, I have nothing to do with you. Don't ever cross my path again.

He left।

Muskan :- I am noticing one thing, why do you remain so calm in the presence of this person? He always scolds you and you are not going to listen to all this silently.

Teja :- Something happens to me when this guy comes in front of me, I forget to be angry.

Muskan :- r u alright?

Teja :- ya I am in love...with this guy & I want him at any cost.

Muskan :- You should talk to him ,You are beautiful, independent, maybe he will agree to marry you

Teja :- But for the first time I am scared what if he rejects me? This boy will not agree easily, so I have decided that I will kidnap him tonight. Anyway, now he will not be able to talk to his girlfriend, I have ended that way by breaking his phone.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨