8

Karan :- very nice...

Teja :- Now this beautiful house is your world. you won't go out of here .

Karan :- I don't want a luxurious house where there is no freedom.
Teja :- Who is asking you?

Karan :- I don't understand why you are doing this?  Wt's ur purpose?

Teja :- fool because I want you.

Karan :- huh?
Teja :- ya I like you.

Karan :- wait...can u please open ur scarf 🧣. Your brown eyes with perfect wing liner are distracting me.  So can I see the beautiful girl hiding behind the mask?

His hand had reached my scarf and he wanted to open it.

Teja holds his hand but Karan winked at her and Teja's hand stopped midway

Teja holds his hand but Karan winked at her and Teja's hand stopped midway. Karan had now seen Teja's face.

Karan jerks his hand away :- you ....Now I understand that you are behind this kidnapping.

Karan :- Now I will not stay here even for a moment.
He starts going...

Teja was forced to shoot on the roof so that Karan would not go anywhere.

Teja :- If you take even one step forward, I swear I will not even think of firing at you even for a moment.

Karan :- let me go... please 🥺.
Teja :- I cannot become a victim of your innocent face again. This house has everything you need. See u later..

Teja left.

Karan :-  I hate her. I have to get out of this place quickly.

Karan goes up and down but there was no window or door in that house except the main door which was locked. He drinks a glass of water and angrily throws the glass on the ground.

On the other side.

Muskan :- your mom wants to see you right now.
Teja :- I don't want to meet anyone. I need to take a nap, then I will take my stuff and go to my secret house for some time.

Muskan :- But how can you leave your house?

She goes to her room and closes the door.

Muskan tells everything to Neetu.

Neetu :- I know you won't be able to do anything, it would be better if you also pack your things and leave.
Muskan :- but ma'am...

Neetu :- Your last chance is also over. Giving you a job was my biggest stupidity.

She cut the call.

In evening

Teja opens the door & goes to Muskan's room...She was packing her luggage.

Teja :- wt's the matter? R u going somewhere?
Muskan :- I have been fired from my job, I am going back to my village.
Teja :- But you always used to do all your work on time on laptop.

Muskan :- Working online from home is not a cup of tea.
Teja :- You work for me and stay here.

Muskan :- but...I can't...Your work is too risky, I can't do it.
Teja :- I will give you good work, I will do the risky work myself.

Teja hands a file to Muskan and says this is the list of marriages to be held in the next six months....You will see the venue, location, decoration and all the setup.

Muskan gets shocked as soon as she turns the first page

Muskan :-  The first marriage in the file is yours, with Karan. So did he agree to marry you?

Teja :- I didn't ask him. But if I have planned our wedding then it will happen on this date and time. He has neither any other choice nor option.

Teja's words were giving Muskan an anxiety attack, she could feel that she was not able to breathe properly.

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐