CHAPTER - 1

Noris was carrying Nathan, who had been shot in both legs by Roman. Blood was running down his clothes, but he didn't care. Noris ordered the men to prepare the car to take Nathan to the Vasillo family's regular doctor, as his master had ordered.

-You must feel sorry for me, says Nathan's hoarse voice. His face was pale with tears streaming down his face.

-Shut up, said Noris fiercely. Nathan just smiled through his tears

- I can't talk now, Nathan said from inside. He was thinking about the punishment given by Roman, the person who was at the same time his boss and the person he secretly loved and who ordered to punish him for betraying him by giving information to his enemies and causing trouble to the one he liked.

Nathan swore that he never meant to hurt Roman, it was just that love made him choose the wrong way to escape his opponent, even though his heart knows this, that no matter what happens, Roman will not will never think or feel the same about him.

-It's better than dying, Noris said again. Now take the elevator to the parking lot.

- It's better if I die...uh, Nathan thought to himself, sarcastically. Before he could scream, as Noris' strong hands holding him suddenly tightened their grip on Nathan's body. Which made Nathan cry, because he wasn't ready.

-Quiet, Noris snorted harshly

This made Nathan purse his lips, shedding more tears than before. Part of that may be because his emotions are now rawer, so when Noris held him, he cried more than before. Noris let out a sigh

gently, until they reached the parking lot.

Noris and Nathan got into the car and drove off. Noris immediately took him to

doctor. When they got to the hospital, Nathan was being treated, where Roman used to go to get treatment when he was shot or attacked in fights or got sick.

Nathan was rushed into the operating room, but it was a good thing the bullet didn't hit any major organ or section of his body. Actually, Roman wasn't going to do that, because if he wanted to, Nathan would be dead already.

Noris waited outside the operating room. until everything was finished and went well.

Nathan was taken to the recovery room still asleep.

- Noris, I brought some clothes for you to change into. Dave, another underling of Roman's, came and brought clothes and supplies for Noris.

-Um, thanks, Noris replied before going to take a shower and change his clothes, sitting down to look at Nathan again.

Noris called the bullet tower and Dr. Mason said he would take Nathan there and that he would need Ariel. So Dr. Mason has to prepare the medicine.

Then Noris sat looking with worried eyes at Nathan sleeping in bed.

In fact, Noris liked and was interested in Nathan from the first time he saw him. Nathan had been very close to him before, but he started to distance himself, especially when Nathan showed interest in Roman. In Nathan's eyes, there was no room for anything but Roman from then on. Noris had mentioned it once, but Nathan wouldn't listen. So she chose to watch from a distance because she knew that no matter what happened, Nathan wouldn't let her

the hope.

With this punishment, Noris thinks that Nathan is very lucky that Roman

he gave him no more severe punishment than not to speak for two years. Actually, not being able to speak for two years is crushing, but it was a good thing he hadn't been killed or tortured to death. He was confident that Nathan would get over it and get back to being the Nathan he always was.