CHAPTER - 5

Today is the day Noris will return to work with Roman. Noris is relieved that Nathan is here. Noris will get out of the bullet tower in the afternoon, while now he's packing his clothes in the morning, while Nathan sits on the bed watching him. Nathan looks down as he realizes that he will have to be safe from now on.

-What happened? Noris asked, but he turned to see Nathan, but he didn't reveal anything in his answer.

-I will make video calls with you frequently. Please answer when I call, Noris said and Nathan immediately nodded.

Nathan felt a little scared that Noris had to come back. Last month, Nathan didn't approach anyone except Luka when they discussed work matters. Part of that is because Nathan didn't know anything. When everything is packed, Noris walks up to Nathan and stops in front of him.

-Take care of yourself. Don't do anything that will hurt you. If you have anything, send me a message. Noris said and Nathan agreed as always. He doesn't know what to say to Noris, because he feels a sense of emptiness.

-Are you going to drive me? Noris asked. Nathan tried to say something and then nodded again, causing Noris's mouth to curve into a

satisfied smile.

Noris knows that he ended up taking care of Nathan while he was fragile and in an emotionally unstable state which makes him feel attached to him. But Noris doesn't care what it will make the other person become again. was?" Noris will do anything as long as Nathan gets back to being the lovable person he's always been.

-You have to be strong and you have to be careful. Understand? Norris said. Nathan pursed his lips a little, but agreed.

Noris is in the room with Nathan, because it was Nathan's day off, until it's time to leave. When the time came, Nathan left the room to take Noris to the ship's deck. Dr. Mason was with them too, because Noris hadn't told anyone he was coming back today, except for Nathan and Dr. Mason. Nathan is tense, standing in front of Noris.

"Take care of him," Noris told Dr. Mason.

-Hmm, if I'm free, answered Dr. Mason. Noris said nothing more. He looked at Nathan's face, which looked ready to burst into tears.

-I will leave, said Noris, he looked at Nathan who was looking at him calmly with his eyes shaking a little as if he wanted to cry and scream.

As Noris started to turn around to climb the helicopter ladder, her blouse was pulled from behind. This causes Noris to look back and see that it was Nathan who pulled her blouse. Nathan bit his lip lightly, not knowing what to say to Noris.

"What should I tell Noris?"

Noris raised his finger to lightly caress Nathan's lips, making his heart beat faster.

"Don't bite your lips," said Noris. Nathan took out a notebook and began to write a message

[[ Have a safe trip.]]

That was all he could think about now. Noris smiled slightly as he read the message, then nodded before boarding your helicopter. Nathan stood still, watching Noris, who in turn was looking out the helicopter's window, until the helicopter took off into the sky. Nathan gets stuck.

-Go get some rest. If you need anything, let me know. Noris entrusted you to me, Dr. Mason said.

Initially, he may have been somewhat prejudiced against Nathan due to his situation with Roman, after talking to Noris he was able to overcome this, but he himself found himself in a similar situation due to an unrequited love for Roman . After hearing Dr. Mason's words, Nathan agreed with a slight nod before immediately leaving for his room.