CHAPTER - 2

-What work do I have to do? Nathan asked. In addition to being punished for not being able to speak, Nathan also has to work here.

- The boss wants you to deal with the general procurement documents of the ship, answered Noris.

Nathan nodded slowly, but he couldn't help but feel stressed, knowing that working in this sector meant having to coordinate with several people. And of course, not being able to talk, it will be a little more tiring than before. Besides the fact that he felt embarrassed when he met other people here. Do they know why he was sent here?

-You don't have to think too much about it. It is enough to do your job and take care of your own feelings, Noris reiterated on this subject. Nathan didn't answer, but there was a dark expression on his face. Noris knows he has to give Nathan some time.

-I... I can clean myself up, Nathan says quickly as Noris prepares to clean him up before going to bed that night.

-Are you sure? Noris asked and Nathan just nodded in agreement.

-Can you dress yourself? Noris asked again.

-Okay, I put my pants on slowly, Nathan answered. Noris then helped Nathan into the wheelchair and took him to the bathroom, where he carefully laid out his clothes. Nathan did everything by himself, even if it was difficult at times

When Nathan finished tending, he called Noris over as the bathroom is not very spacious inside and this prevented Nathan from getting around in his wheelchair. Noris came to get Nathan and carried him back to bed. Then Noris went to take a shower and change his clothes.

-Go to sleep, don't think too much, Noris said as he laid down next to Nathan who was still sitting

there, staring at the ceiling in silence. Noris turned on one of the lights in the corner of the room so there was enough light to see. -You can say that because you are not the one who will have to be silent like me, Nathan interrupts the silence.

-So why is this happening? Noris asked back. Nathan immediately fell silent, his eyes filled with tears,

- Wow, why are you crying so much? Noris said as he raised his hand to wipe away Nathan's tears. He turned his head in the opposite direction.

- Well... I didn't want it to be like that... I won't betray the boss again... Nathan let out a sob. Noris then sat down and leaned against the headboard of the bed

- It's just that I love the boss... is that so wrong? Huh… Nathan asked, his voice crying.

- It is not wrong to love the boss. It's okay if you love him. But you can't accept the truth that the boss doesn't love you. Like the boss said, if he loved you, he would have done this a long time ago,

it is not like that? He would let time pass in vain. Until you understand your true feelings, learn to see the real world. Look around you, Noris said, but Nathan wasn't bothered by Noris' words as he blamed himself for letting Roman down.

Noris hugged Nathan's head and stroked his head gently. Nathan buried his face and cried into Noris's forearm until he fell asleep.

Noris then adjusted it so that Nathan slept comfortably. To

sat down and looked at the other person's face for a while while sighing. Before he went to sleep too.

-Is ready? Dr. Mason's voice asked in the early hours of the new day as he would have to administer the Ariel medicine to Nahtan.

Nahtan looked pale when he saw the syringe, although he accepted the punishment, when he is in this situation, he can't help but feel stressed and scared.