CHAPTER - 8

-Keith is not mad at you. You can forgive yourself now, Noris said. Nathan pursed his lips slightly before looking up to nod. At first, he thought Keith would look down on him.

-I'll talk to the boss, transfer you to work with Dr. Mason, Noris said and Nathan looked confused.

-If you stay with Dr. Mason, I would be more at ease, said Noris directly, looking at Nathan.

Noris expressed a warm feeling in his heart, despite the mistakes Nathan made, Noris was always there for him. Nathan knew this since he arrived at the cafeteria, the person he missed the most was Noris. He thought about Roman, yes, but it's more like a feeling of guilt.

When they finished eating, Noris took Nathan to see Dr. Mason to discuss employment opportunities. Dr. Mason was happy to have Nathan come to work with him, at least that way he was keeping him under surveillance.

-Do you feel better now? Noris asked when they returned to the room. Natharn nodded before being surprised when Noris suddenly grabbed him and placed him in his strong lap. He hugged him tightly and Nathan moved a little.

-Watch out, my son might wake up with all this commotion, Noris joked, making Nathan immediately freeze and look a little embarrassed.

-You missed me? Noris pretended to ask, Nathan pursed his lips.

-Even if you don't answer, I know you miss me. If not, you wouldn't get upset and say I'm gone, Noris said because Natharn had previously written to him.

- The boss was busy with some things, so I had to accompany him. You should know this by now. Norris said. Nathan was silent, because he knew, but at that moment he felt incredibly hurt.

-But from now on, if I really don't have time, I'll try to send you a message first, okay? suggested Noris. Nathan nodded slowly, making Noris smile in satisfaction as he could see that Nathan was beginning to open his heart. In that

period of separation, Nathan must have reflected on many things.

-Can I kiss you? Noris asked. This made Nathan's face flush and his heart race.

This intense feeling made him
Nathan believed that when he secretly loved Roman, his heart didn't beat so fast. Nathan wasn't sure if it was because he had been secretly in love for a long time. So he couldn't remember his initial feelings?

Noris stayed with Nathan an extra day because Roman said he had to come back the next day, which left Nathan feeling discouraged again. However, this time, Noris promised to keep in touch regularly. Nathan just nodded as Noris repeated it a few times to remind him to take care of him and miss him very much.

Noris also went to speak with Dr. Mason, asking him to observe and help him monitor Nathan's mental state. Until Noris returned, with Roman and Keith. Meanwhile, AJ himself came to personally apologize to Nathan at Dr. Mason's lab, and Nathan accepted the apology.

Nathan continued to work on the bullet tower and Noris called and texted regularly, even during his busiest times he always found time to text Nathan. This always made Nathan feel comforted. When Noris had free time, he would ask Roman to take time off work to find Nathan.

It was nice to be with Nathan for a week. Nathan's mental state has improved because working with Dr. Mason means not having anyone say bad things about him. Most of the time, they discussed work more than anything else. Nathan began to feel more comfortable texting and talking to people in the department. However, he still kept to himself and didn't interact much with others.

Noris and Nathan still don't have a deep relationship. For the most part, they helped each other on the outside, this alone made Noris realize that Nathan was gradually opening up to him more. However, Nathan never directly expressed his feelings, he only helped Noris without saying that he loved him.