17

30th September 2005

"Valhalla, occasionally called 'The Headless Angel'", the guy started, caressing the head he got slapped on moments earlier after your scolding of how he hid his intentions of getting you to join Tokyo Manji, sitting on the chair in front of yours in the empty classroom, "is a motorbike gang formed anonymously and composed of Ex-Moebius members and an anti-Toman force."

"So it doesn't have an actual leader?", you asked, taking the strawberry milk he bought you as an apology in your hand.

"Nobody knows who the actual leader of the gang is", he answered. "But we do know the identity of the acting president and the anti-Toman force's captain."

"Acting president", you muttered, your hand on your chin as you thought of it. "Who is it?"

Shuji Hanma.

It wasn't hard collecting information about Valhalla's acting president, or so-called "The Reaper". From his looks to his personality, his traits, his likes... He really was an oddly dangerous guy, and that made him your perfect target.

You surely weren't searching about that gang out of pure knowledge. Being the next one to challenge Toman, it was the easiest first plan to do.
Help it win.

Of course, that wouldn't be easy to reach. You knew Manjiro wasn't an easy opponent, so if anybody wanted to win against his gang, it had to be dealt with from the inside. And to do so, you had to know how Valhalla was itself.

Getting a guy to answer your every question isn't always assured with blackmail or money, some need to be treated in another form of convincement. Especially if you were a female shooter.

There are three simple steps to get a male on your side. The first is by getting him desperate to have you, the second is by giving him hope for it, and the last is by using his yearning to get what you want.

And that was your strategy to get the bored reaper.

Step one: Building the desperation.

"Hehe, that will be fun!", the guy chuckled sitting in his usual spot in the billiard cafe, a lightened cigarette in his mouth as he spoke on the phone, his hand going through the yellow strands of his black hair. "You're one fucking genius, Kisaki."

The door opened wide grabbing the laughing guy to sneak a peak at it, taking the cigarette into his hand. "Wo...", he whispered, driving the phone slowly away from his ear when he spotted the figure entering the empty colorful cafe.

Jet-black hair flowing down your back, gray eyes looking into the world without hesitation, you walked in with a confidence that comes from a deep sense of self, a red lollipop in your mouth, wearing a white chain strap crop cami top with a knot in front and tight jean shorts, it was no wonder you captured the attention of those in the room. Yet, you focused on only a single one.

You could feel those goldy eyes scanning you up and down as you walked your way to the vending machine. It kind of worried you, but reassured you that it was going as planned as well, making your confidence grow even bigger.

The second you were out of sight of the smirking guy, you let out a quiet sigh of relief, putting the coins in the soda vendor and taking the lollipop in your hand.

Your plan seemed to be going well, you did grab his attention as intended, you didn't want the birthday money you got from Rey and put on buying these clothes to go to waste. Now all you had left to do was walk your way out again, giving him a quick glance to keep yourself in mind for your next meeting.

"Shit", you mumbled, noticing the soda can getting stuck inside the machine. You growled, not knowing what to exactly do in this kind of situation. You would usually kick it till it falls, but you couldn't do something like that in front of that guy, it would ruin the image you wanted to set of yourself. "Damn it, hope I still got some change left-"