1 - Too Small To Ride.

Chaldea is an incredible place, to no one's surprise. After all, Chaldea housed some of the greatest legends to ever exist, the types you'd hear about in bedtime stories: Heracles, King Arthur, Medea of Colchis, Cu Chulainn, Sasaki Kojiro, and Medusa.

Gilgamesh.

Heroes were all recognized for the deeds they accomplished during their lifetimes. They are able to manifest as heroic spirits, usually through a Grail War, but always for the intended purpose of battling a foe.

In Chaldea, this is still true.

Every servant holds the purpose of being an ally to humanity in one way or another, even if they aren't the strongest, fastest, or even the most valuable in combat in general. Everyone has value in Chaldea, regardless of age, strength, or personality; they're all guided by one united front.

But just because everyone is on the same side doesn't mean they all work flawlessly together.

Actually, it's more likely that despite being so united, they're probably more dysfunctional than the average group; hopefully that isn't a bad thing.

...Right?

Saber, or as many would recognize her as King Arthur, held her hands in her face as she sat in the training sector of Chaldea; however, it wasn't due to guilt or some terrible event; no, it was far more simple than that.

King Arthur, or Artoria, was simply embarrassed.

Now, what exactly? Despite being a legendary figure in any type of heroic mythology, she was still human.

Human, the same way you get embarrassed after remembering the stupid stuff you did as a little kid.

Archer EMIYA and Artoria Lily were currently in a practice duel, using wooden swords; however, despite being an Archer, Emiya was clearly dominating the practice fight.

He was on the offensive side, both utilizing one sword, and yet, it seemed that the user of caliburn couldn't keep up with Archer's attacks and eventually fell to the floor.

"Again."

Archer called her back up, and again, soon enough, she fell. Every time she did, you could feel Artoria's shame rising, recognizing the rookie mistakes Saber Lily was making and silently cringing.

Saber Lily recognized this as well.

"Again."

Archer called her back up, and even with her new-found energy, she tried to prove to her older counterpart that she was more than a rookie.

And yet, despite being at an advantage against an Archer class servant up close, being stronger and faster, she still couldn't properly defend, earning her another trip straight to the floor.

"Hmph, you're quite the slouch on defense."

His blunt words were met by an immature groan from the Lily Servant.

"So what! It just means I have to rely on attacking more, right!?"

At first glance, this painted her as an annoying little-(My Lawyer advised me not to use this word), but anyone would be frustrated after being forced to only fight defensively and fail 27 times in a row.

"You know as well as I do that you won't always be stronger than your opponent, Lily, and you're far too reckless offensively to be so confident for that to be the answer to your struggles."

Saber Lily grew silent at his words. He was right; he was always right; she was too inexperienced, too sloppy, and too reckless. She then stole a glance at Artoria; she was ashamed.