3 - Fake Saber

Avalon, The Everdistant Utopia.

To reach that utopia, Emiya Shirou must protect the world forever. By projecting and using Caliburn, he has made the same vow as Artoria to fight for justice by drawing that sword.

Using both his image of Avalon and Caliburn, Emiya Shirou will protect the world forever.

But be warned, this is no easy task, and it's likely that Emiya (_) will continue to lose himself overtime; he must turn his heart into steel and suffer forever to make it to that Everdistant Utopia, and then, and only then, will he rest peacefully alongside (_).

It sounds familiar, doesn't it? Emi_) (_) will turn his heart to steel and become a superhero, just as (_) (_) once dreamed of on a moonlit night. However, this is a test; can (_) (_) last forever? for if he loses hope, even for a second, it will all be for naught.

(_) will continue to follow that everdistant utopia; even if it's stupid, impossible, or idiotic, he doesn't care; he WILL make it.

and then he can finally reunite with...

Who was I talking about again?

-

Archer Class Servant, Heroic Spirit EMIYA, had a bad feeling.

No, it was worse than a bad feeling; it wasn't just a gut reaction; it was more than that; it had to be.

However, he decided it was best to ignore them; it wasn't exactly a malicious feeling; it was just something that felt out of place and wrong; something existed in this world that shouldn't have existed.

Archer cynically chuckled at the idea of something that shouldn't exist; that was something he very much felt about himself. Despite the great memories he had made in Chaldea, he realizes that eventually he will forget; when his time here is up, it'll be back to zero, back to being a cleaner for the world.

Back to her.

Archer almost shuddered at the thought of her; he hated her almost as much as he hated himself for taking that contract in the first place.

Though...

"MY DREAM IS NOT A MISTAKE!"

"I realize that dream of mine wasn't wrong by any metric."

He smirks as that boy, that version of himself, whom he intrusted to never become him, despite him using Heroic Spirit EMIYA as a basis for his abilities. With that firecracker of a woman by his side, he's sure that she'll refuse to ever let him go. As odd as it sounded, even as a man with a tin heart, he prayed for them—that Shirou Emiya could find happiness without being a superhero.

Suddenly, he began to think of the other timeline, where Shirou Emiya betrayed that ideal; he gave it all up to save one person; he would never admit it, but he was jealous; he was much stronger than any other version of Shirou Emiya; to give up his dream to save everyone was the same as him giving up his own identity and starting anew; EMIYA had given him his own arm, after all, allowing him to follow his very own original dream.

As the last timeline, or first, came to mind, Archer felt unsatisfied; his mind was very amiss during the events of that specific grail war, and by the time he remembered his purpose, it was too late; he was weakened and killed against Berserker; he was only able to give that version of him some advice.

But that was all; he simply wished for Emiya Shirou to never become Counter Guardian EMIYA, but he was unaware of the fate of that one—not even a hint at his future, other than himself, of course.