6 - Please Stay.

Love is the most beautiful thing.

You don't need me to say it; it's beautiful because it represents the ability to see the beauty within someone or something and appreciate it for simply existing.

Without love, your heart would break.

but with too much love, your heart would shatter.

That may not make sense now or ever, but maybe it's something to think about, to find the beauty within. Just look deeper, and you'll find your own meaning.

A week had passed since he arrived, and people noticed that the aura around Chaldea had changed; something was different, but whatever it was, it probably wasn't anything major.

The days were all long, but they seemed to meld together: wake up, train, eat, talk, sleep—simple things. Shirou Emiya was used to routine; all that changed was the location and the people; he was simplifying it, but it was definitely something important.

As Shirou slept, he realized that there wasn't any type of dream cycle; he only had that.

That... No, it wasn't that world filled with endless blades; it was that everdistant utopia, those beautiful grassy plains. Something had changed, but he didn't realize what it was yet. Why was he dreaming of that? Why now? His destiny was here; even if it was only temporarily, she was here.

As he turned around, his eyes softened. He saw Ritsuka sitting on a hill.

Shirou approached and sat next to him.

There was a sudden silence for the next few seconds. It wasn't like Shirou was looking for something to ask Ritsuka; after all, Ritsuka would ask when he was ready.

"...Hey, Shirou-San."

He spoke up, gaining Shirou's attention.

"Yeah?"

Ritsuka looks at Shirou with a strange look; it feels almost nervous.

"Don't die."

.

.

.

Archer Emiya was having a bad week; it didn't have anything to do with the boy who was now a servant; so long as he knew who he'd become and avoided it, Archer could sleep peacefully at night—actually, that was a lie.

His existence did bother him, not for good or anything; in fact, it was completely petty, something he or the boy couldn't control. Archer had been getting a strange amount of attention recently, from many different servants, surprising, not about food.

They all asked the same question: 'Is that Caster really your Lily?' or 'How did your lily turn into you?'

It was annoying. Archer attempted to keep the atmosphere of a strong single type since he liked being alone, but now, with all this unwanted attention, it felt like he was just a target or boredom, something he was subconsciously used to, which only made him more dejected yet more frustrated.

He swore that if another person asked him something about that boy, he'd take a page out of his book and pull out Unlimited Curse Worm.

"-HEY! STOP DAYDREAMING!"

A feminine voice interrupted his brooding time. Why was he so used to so many things now?

He turned around with a sigh, opening his eyelids to get a look at the girl who's angry with her.

"..!"

He gives out a shocked expression for a second before returning to his normal, stoic face.

"Aha! I knew it! You and that Redhead Caster DO recognize this vessel!"