7 - Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst

The 7 Stages of Grief are the common actions of any Human being after losing something of significance or great importance.

Shock.

The First part of these 7 stages, and the most well recognised, when you hear something you weren't expecting to hear, it impacts you, you aren't able to process information that would normally be easily understood.

Denial.

From here, it only gets worse, denial, the reality before you is one that is unacceptable to your current mindscape, how could you simply accept tragedy into yourself? of course you'd reject it, you'd reject it with all your will, all your might, but it doesn't change the reality, does it? it still happened.

Anger.

Anger is a natural response to displeasure, we all lash out at the smallest things, things that don't matter, and especially things that do, unfortunately, all this rage doesn't accomplish anything, it might feel good to let out, but it's a useless endeavor, as angry as you are, you hurt everyone but yourself.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND YET?

IT'S ALL POINTLESS, HUMAN NATURE IS AN INHERENTLY FLAWED CONCEPT, WHY ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THAT IS ILLOGICAL ON ALL POINTS.

YOUR FEELINGS.

YOUR DREAMS.

YOUR IDEALS.

YOUR LOVED ONES.

THEY MEAN NOTHING.

It confuses me greatly, but i can't help but be attracted to it, it's easy to want to root for.

I love it.

I hate it.

Even if i don't understand, Continue to Mourn, the end of you all strangely beautiful.

Continue to find the Beauty.

.

.

.

.

Hmm? Who am I?

Just some Wannabe Superhero.

--

"Ishtar? ISHTAR!"

Ritsuka screamed out, Ishtar had been unresponsive for roughly 6 minutes, Nightingale was attempting to examine her unmoving body, while Archer tried to calm Ritsuka down.

"Master, Calm yourself, she'll be fine."

This didn't bode well with Ritsuka however.

"Hell no! 'Fine' Isn't good enough!"