1. Code red, like I'm-about-to-faint red

A/N: Hiii :))

(Tashas Number is the same as herospark_518 s from her wrong number book (go check it out btw), bc I have no clue how American numbers work :,))

Now, go let's start

˚☆⋆。˚ ✩⧗⧗⧗˚✩ ⋆。☆˚

+1 (212) 371-9761

Jules

Juliette!!

Code red!!

Very red!!!!

JULIETTEEE!!

Get your ass on here, Jules🥲😭

🥲🥲🥲

I'm gonna faint if you don't tell me what do do!!!

Sorry to disappoint, I'm not Juliette

Very funny, Jules

I need you here!!

Kid I told you, I'm not Juliette

Damn it.

Dyou know how to stop bleeding??

Like, stabbed kinda bleeding?

Yes...

Why do you ask?

...

No reason

Just ... for funszees🥲

Okay...

Do you have something you can press onto the wound? Pressure is always good

For that hypothetical wound, ofc

Does a tshirt do??

Yea, for now.

You should get it checked out tho

Alr and then?

It kinda seeps through lol

I don't really feel all that good

Kid??

Hello?

Are you there?

----˚☆⋆。˚ ✩⧗⧗⧗˚✩ ⋆。☆˚----

Okay, let's back up a little. Saylor Lee Grey, a 16 year old girl ran through the streets of New York. Her target? Two men who'd just robbed a bank.

Only issue, she'd lost them about two blocks ago, so right now she was blindly looking for the criminals.

Just when she thought she had a second to take a look around, she was promptly pulled into an alley.

,,Well well well, look who we have here"

Someone Saylor wished to never see again smirked. Only two months ago, she'd left the hellhole she called home for two years, hoping to never see those agents ever again.

,,What, the red room miss their little toy??"

She sassed, matching the agent's smirk. If she was going back, she wasn't going without a fight. After all, that's one thing she was good at, fighting.

To no one's surprise, the agents weren't big with words. One of them just immediately threw a punch Saylor's way, which she dodged with ease.

It was like they forgot that they underwent the same training and therefore shared a fighting style. But she wasn't gonna complain, after all it was better for her if she knew how to outrun them.

Maybe that was the reason she got stabbed, in the first place. Because she got bored and distracted, leading to her attention being somewhere else and therefore not seeing that one of them had pulled out a knife.

The brunette groaned and clutched her lower left side. Blood seeped through her hands as she tried to keep it from pouring all over her clothes. She had to get out of there and fast.

,,Okay, really nice playing with you boys, but I gotta go"

She sighed, while the pain in her abdomen only grew. Next thing the agents knew, they were met with a metal wall, while Saylor got away.

Cursing, the 16 year old sunk to the floor underneath a nearby bridge. She knew she wasn't gonna be found, she'd hidden here countless times. For some reason, her former colleagues always thought she'd flee to the rooftops or something.

The sharp pain of her wound ripped her from her thoughts, forcing her to focus on how to mend it. If she was honest, a stab wound was the last thing she needed today.

At first, she tried getting it to stop bleeding by just pressing her hands to the wound, but to no surprise, it didn't do much. With a hiss of pain, she peeled her phone from her back pocket to contact the one person she could trust. Juliette Foster.

So her surprise was big, when she found out that it was in fact not Juliette, who Saylor had texted just now. Luckily for her, the person knew how to help her though.

As the 16 year old pulled the shirt she'd been instructed to use to stop the bleeding, she noticed how dizzy she was. All the blood loss must cause her brain to go into shut down mode.

,,Great, fucking great"

She cursed, pressing her hand to the spot where she was stabbed. To her dismay, the blood just seeped right through the fabric, making it practically useless.

Saylor let out a groan as she took a step. Only three blocks to Juliette's house, that's where she had a stitches kit. So, the girl pressed her lips together and began walking, telling herself to ignore the pain over and over again, while her abdomen felt like someone twisted a knife every time she breathed or walked.

Everything after that was a blur. The 16 year old dimly recalled stumbling into her best friend's room, before she passed out...

Little did she know though, that the brief encounter she had with the wrong number person was gonna lead to something a lot bigger in the near future.

˚☆⋆。˚ ✩⧗⧗⧗˚✩ ⋆。☆˚

A/N: Hello againnn, Welcome to the first Real part of this book :) I feel like this is a little awkward and I'm really unsure about this, so I need your input, beautiful people!! (Also it might feel familiar bc I've been reading Lilas wrong number book a lot, but I promise it's not the same :,))
Anyways, lmk what you think of Saylor and feel free to speculate about the plottttt :)
Have a great day/night, my beautiful people, stay amazing and I'll see you around <33