"Rule Your Fate"

The young maid jumped in excitement as she saw Florence.
But as soon as she rushed towards her in the garden ,Veronica aka Florence had a flashback...

"Hold on!! This scene,It feels like I know this... I've read it.. somewhere...WHERE????....."

Veronica slowly tried to navigate her surrounding. Everything seemed familiar yet strange at the same time.

Then it hit her-
"AM I in the romance novel I had been READING before sleeping!?!? But how is that even possible? I must be dreaming."

'Miss! Miss! Are you alright?' the maid said in a voice full of concern.

Veronica aka Florence looked at the girl's features trying to figure out who she was,trying to recall the novel. She then observed the maid girl from head to toe.She observed the girl's vibrant red hair giving her an almost ethereal appearance.Her features were delicate, with big hazel eyes that sparkled with kindness and a smattering of freckles across her nose."

Daisy had been working at the palace since she was just a child. Her parents had been servants to the family, and when they passed away, she was taken in as a maid. Despite her humble beginnings, Daisy had grown into a cute amd bubbly girl.

"She must be Daisy." Veronica aka Florence thought to herself.

Daisy was supposed to be the same age as Florence but she is described as more cheerful and lively.

[[ After Florence dies in the original novel,Daisy was fired from the house and was left homeless on the streets. That's when Daisy met the female Protagonist who offered her food and shelter.]]

[[On the other hand,the Florence in the original novel was described as thin and feeble who couldn't even take care of herself properly.
She was regarded as incapable by everyone around her,including her own family. But Daisy never treated her that way. She was always friendly with her.]]

'What happened, Daisy?' Florence asked cautiously, still trying to figure the maid girl out.

'You were lost in your thoughts. I've been calling out your name for the past five minutes.' Daisy replied, her brows furrowed with worry.

'Daisy, where am I?' Florence asked, her voice filled with confusion.

'You're in the garden, Miss. Are you feeling unwell?' Daisy asked, full of concern.
"I am sorry if I startled you."- Said Daisy.

[[Florence looked around her AGAIN. The garden, the bench, the beautiful flowers, it was all exactly as it was described in the novel. But how is this even real!!?]]
It took her a while to realise that she was indeed in the novel.

Florence : (Confused) Me? Well- I'm...I'm...here to take some fresh air.

Daisy: (*smiles gently) "Miss,if you'd like, I can take a walk with you but I'm afraid your stepmom-... ,I mean, the mistress-, she is summoning you. She might get angry if you are late."

Florence: "Yes. I understand."

*After taking a few steps, Florence noticed the Grand Mansion in front of her that she didn't notice until now.

The gates of the mansion were covered in rust, and the ivy vines were crawling up the walls. The front door was slightly open and the girls stepped inside. The grand entrance hall took her breath away. The high ceilings, intricate chandeliers, and the marble staircase were all signs of the wealth that the family owned.
As she enters the mansion,she couldn't help but look at the interiors, the antique pieces lined one after the other.

"My goodness...! This is the exact setting from that damn novel I was reading."
Veronica aka Florence thought to herself.

The walk was a silent one as Florence didn't know what to say and Daisy on the other hand,was somehow lost in her thoughts.