INTRODUCTION... HOW THEY MET

ENDLESS LOVE

Chapter 1

Yn pov:-

Sleeping comfortably on my nice and cozy bed I heard a beeping sound,

It was my fucking alarm again!

''FUCKYOUBITCH!'' I screamed waking the person beside me up with a huge gasp like they were coming back from death, I mean it is my daily routine to start my day by saying couple of swear words.

Hi! Lemmie introduce myself to u guys...

So I'm Park Y/n ''no honey you are KIM Y/n.'' Ohh dam bro I forgot to introduce my BOYFRIEND too, lol. BUT 1st I need to finish introducing myself to yall.

''No I'm NOT!' I answered '' But you soon are gonna be'' He came near my ear and whispered, I blushed '' EWW YOUR BREATH STINKS!'' I said trying to remove the awkward situation.

...I'm a wife of a kpop idol, the owner of a skincare brand, 22yrs old and a girl who acts like a boy or u can just say: swears more than boys-...

Yeah, I'm also from Y/c (your mother country)  and Portugal but came to Korea for studies and become successful.

Since the age of 10 I was an army and obsessed with BTS, but for some reason my parents hated them and every family member except for 2 of my cousins who were also armies.
Life was good even without my father, my mom did everything for all 3 of us siblings.

As soon as I turned 19 and shifted to Korea, I used to visit a cafe where Taehyung aka my bias also used to go without me knowing, few months later in the morning, it was really unusual, the cafe was full I was busy in working on my pc, when he came and sat Infront of me once and asked if he can sit here since the other tables were full.

Istg I was so fucking shocked when THE fucking KIM TAEHYUNG himself asked if he could sit with me and OFC I said yes with a big smile.

Few minutes passed and we spoke about random things and actually we had a lot of things in common.

I was getting late for work so was he. As we were both getting up he asked me something which made me freeze in my spot...''Umm-.. I've been seeing you since few months here and both of us come here regularly...I find you cute and I also know how hard you worked to become the CEO of one of Korea's best skincare brands and you are my type...''

OHHH BOYYY HE'S GETTING NERVOUS!!!!

''...So uhh-.. would you like to go out with me? I think I kinda catched some feelings for you. Btw nice photocard of me, that is also my favourite picture of myself!'' He said trying to remove the awkwardness from the place and gave me his signature boxy smile- MANNN I'M MELTING RN!

Ofc I answered as a yes.

We both exchanged numbers and went to our perspective homes after he dropped me to mine.

‐---------------------
To be continued
518 words

Please vote 🥹
-author 💖💓✨️