CHAPTER 5

Author's pov-

So all of them entered the shop and Y/n explained them that they used to live above the shop. It was some souvenir shop. Really beautiful.

Taehyung just held her waist all the time. No one dared to say anything (her family memebers) cause they just have to accept him in the family. All of them know how stubborn you are.

Few hours past and the maknaes were also enjoying their time with your family.

Some time later you guys left the place and went to a bouquet shop to buy your bestie flowers. It was a surprise visit.

So you arrived at her door step and the moment she saw you she hugged you tighter than before and both of you started crying.

Her sister also visited basically you guys were a trio and jennie and lisa were sisters

( or just invent a name u want to)

so all of you 3 were sitting and chatting like its been years since you all didnt talk which was true you guys didnt have a bestie moments for over 5yrs..
Maknae line was in another room cause (lisa is the older one and jennie younger) Lisa told them to go to the other room so that you could have your bestie moment.

Taehyung's pov-

"Hyung i don't know why but im missing Y/n" i said to Jimin who was sitting on the bed and fighting with Jungkook while i was sitting the quietly.

"Its been 15 minutes man. Your so much in love with her...
Only im single. See even Jungkook is dating his banana milk but me, huh, i dont have feeling for water also" he said pouting while jungkook bursted into laughter.

I just sat there shaking my head.
I feel so alone right now even if those 2 idiots are with me.

Just want my love to be with me.

I just got up from the bed and left them alone in the room.
I went to the living room and sat beside Y/n.

Then lisa looked at me and asked me if i wanted to eat something and i politely denied it.

Few minutes later we had a dinner in some restaurant because one of the oldest families that used to live here from Y/c invited you all and your family.

(So if you are confused then let me explain. The ppl you meet are foreigners from your family or they just knew you since you were small but from the country you imagine)

Y/n's plan was to get ready at Lisas place and Jennie. Even if those 2 are not going.
So sometime later we left their house with them and went to the mall to shop for the dresses.

Taehyung's outfit