CHAPTER 4

Author's pov-

As both of them were getting close to the place step by step the people were looking at both of them like they saw a ghost or something.
Taehyung was so confused.

"Y-y/n?" Someone pointed towards her.
"Helourrr long time no see bbg" another man said.
This made Taehyung's blood boil.

"I said that millions of times do NOT call me bbg."(baby girl)
"Okki okki chill- OMGG IS THAT- WAIT AM I DREAMING?! KIM TAEHYUNG?!!!!!!!!" The man said in shock looking behind her.
"Aniyong" he said waiving an smiled slightly.
"Wa-wait what are you doing here? Wtf don't tell me that you're...-"

Taehyung's pov-

Who is this guy?
What is he doing here?
Why is he fangirling over me?
Wait is he one of our fans?
This made me smiled and gave him a brotherly hug.

"Awww" the 3 girls awed.
"So Tae. This is (lets adress them by jihyo and lisa?) Lisa (the older sister of jihyo) and jihyo these 2 are my bsf and this guy is one of my cousins who is not a fan but his sister is so he also started to know about you guys and stuff blah blah blah."
I just nodded.

"Guys lets enter." "Ahh yes lets go" one of them said and the other one agreed.

Entering the place Y/nie was separated from me cause she had to be in the female room until the dead body comes. I was guided by her cousin where to go and what to do.
Trust me all men were looking at me like i was some monkey from the amazon jungle.
Huh i know its because of my handsomeness. They are all jealous of my beauty.

Oh btw---

Your coat

Your dress

Your boots

And your hijab

Taehyung's outfit

Y/n's pov-

It was already time to see the body and i am feeling really nervous.
All my cousins and sibling that were in the female room were crying and consoling each other.
During the time that we were waiting we chatted a bit and i talked about my business... they were really proud of me and stuff blah blah blah
"Its gonna be fine, think hes in a better place" i said consoling my cousin who's dad died.

Taehyung's pov-

So the masjids are really pretty!
Ahh one more think i forgot to say. Jikook were supposed to come but they said that its her religion stuff and that they dont want to disturb us or anything like why would they?!

Then they were also like 'nah. You go cause right now she needs you the most to be by her side. We will walk around here and there for sometime." So i didn't insist anymore and went downstairs where the body was kept.

I saw Y/n there with red puffy eyes.
I just feel so bad right now, i really can't see her in pain. Then i sat beside her and held her hand tightly as the coffin box was opening. When she saw the face i had a feeling thst she was terrified. By the look on her face then she quickly hid it on my chest and started crying making my t-shit wet.

She cried and cried. Few tears also left my eyes seeing her in that state.
After sometime they took her uncle outside and we also left.

As we were walking we met up with Jimin and Jungkook. Those two idiots were eating ice cream in this weather and laughing.
Like wth is wrong with them.

So we all headed back towards her sister's house and then we got a little fresh, had lunch. It was so good. Trust me i actually never tried her culture food (bangali/pakistani/indian food) its real good. Even jungkook and jimin had 2 plates.

Meh anyways...
Now me, Y/n, Jungkook and Jimin are having a walk around the city.
Y/n knows all the pleaces in Porto since she grew up here.

So, we were walking through a beautiful road with a park infront when Y/n started telling us her 10-15years life story.

" oh guys, Omgggg THIS STORE IS STILL OPEN?! TILL THIS DAY?! AND THE SAME LADY???? OMGGG IM SO EMOTIONAL." She basically screamed.

"What happened?" Asked Jungkook
"Ill tell you my story when i was in middle school from 5th grade ok?"
All of us nodded curiously

" so when i was around 10 years old, you see that big building right there? Yeah the white one."- she pointed towards a big white building and we nodded again.

" so i used to study in there since i was 6 and its a private school.
Our school normally starts in september and that time its kind of raining and stuff and i used to be the timid girl yk like i didnt talk to anyone that much except for my classmates since i knew them for a long time. I was basically scared of them or just scared to be judged.

(Based on true story, i grew up in portugal)."

This is where you guys were

"So everyday i used to go alone since my house was really near and like basically the rainy days were almost everyday and idk why but i kind of used to feel awkward with umbrellas so i just used to come all wet and my shoes and everything used to be wet.
That was some memory huh"
She chuckled and sighed.
(She said more stuff but u imagine how ur story would be)
I felt like that was kind of like my story but not at the same time. Lol

Just then rain started to pour heavily. I quickly couvered our heads with my coat and all of us 4 entered some souvenir shop.
"Omg Y/n?! When did u come???" Some uncle in his 50s asked

" yeah just yesterday. How are you aunt and ur kids?"

"Yeh theu are also good. By the way who are those behind you?"

"Oh this is my HUSBAND and my brother in laws."

I swear bro i blushed so hard. My heartbeat increased and i got butterflies in my stomach.
And those 2 crackheads started to tease me.
" yA! Will u shut up?!" I whisper-yelled.

They laughed even more like wtf is wrong with them

"Hyung...when am i going to hold my nephew or niece in my hands?"
Jungkook teased. Istg i was about to punch him. Hes so annoying sometimes.
Jimin bursted into laughter. I dragged those 2 out of the shop. I dont care if its raining or sunning i cant interupt the uncle and niece moment?

"See mates... she just said that because her religion doesn't agree for the woman to have a boyfriend or the man having a girlfriend. Thsts why she said thst im her husband. Now clear?"

"Huh?... ahhhh ya"
Both of them said together.
Just then Y/n came with 2 umbrellas.

"How much?" I said and took out my black card.
"Free" she said and shrugged
"What? I wont take it for free! How much?"
"I also insisted man was too overwhelmed to see me"
She said sassily.

We are currently walking back and on our way we saw a korean store
Kind of like korea's convince stores.

Jungkook's pov-

We are currently walking over the streets. I personally think that portugal is really pretty. Somewhere where tourists visit alot.
I wish i came here and did my world tour here.
"Huyng, lets buy korean snacks since we wont always eat Y/c food.

All of them agreed and then i saw BANANA MILK!
i quickly filled my trolley with'em.
Soon after we came out and continued walking when we saw  her old house? Oh wait its still open.

‐---------------------
To be continued
1307 words

Please vote 🥹
-author 💖💓✨️