CHAPTER 7

I hovered above her and kissed her passionatly when thst stupid brother on law of hers entered probably to call us for breakfast.

He quickly left the room but we still didnt break the kiss.

After sometime we parted away and i gave her a long peck before attaching our forheads together.

She was breathing heavily so was i.
We didnt have any plans for today so we decided to hangout around the city.

So we quickly freshened up and had our breakfast
While everyone was eating silently i kept on glaring at Y/n's spoon and food.

The lips i kiss, the lips i own and only i can touch are now being touched by the food

I was cursing the spoon and food mentaly when i didnt even realise that i was biting the spoon with full force while everyone was looking at me weirdly.

"Ah ahah, w-what happened?" I said scratching the back of my head.

They shook their heads and i started to glare at it again.

Soon after we finished eating and left.

The metro station was near but we decided to go by her car.

(Jungkook, Jimin, Y/C were sitting in the back seat, there was two extra seats behind everything (7 seated car) and in those two seats were her other cousins and Y/n and Tae were in front (Y/n was driving).

"So im the passenger prince?" He whispered.

You hummed and started the car.
There is a fashion outlet nearby it kind of takes 40 minutes to arrive.

Yn's pov-

As we were driving i played music.
All of us vibed. We played BTS songs
My cousin was impressed to see their voices since all he used to do those years ago was judge them

Suddenly Stray kids Red Lights song started to play and i vibed along.
All of us were really i dint know how to explain.. i couldnt breath.

"I cannot breath without you being right by my side" all of us shut our mouths. Thank got the mv wasnt playing 😮‍💨.

" yeuhhhhuuu Hyunjin Felix Bangchan and Lee Know my husbanddddssshh" i said but soon sealed my mouth after realising what i said.

I looked behind to see Jungkook and Jimin trying their best not to laugh. I gulped
Then i looked towards my cousins to find them glairing at me.
I gulped for the 2nd time.
And finally i looked towards Taehyung to find him looking towards the front side with a cold serious face.

"H-Hehe T-tae small joke only" i said making 🤏 this sign

He gave me a death glare making me shut my mouth and internally hit myself for saying something this stupid.

The rest of the ride was dead silent.
How i wished to keep my mouth closed. Shit mannn.

Soon we reached the mall and i quickly parked the car.
Taehyung was silent.
He was looking really scary at that time i dont even know why.

(How can u not know Y/n. You r the reason)

Tae got out of the car without making any sound and shut the door with full force making all of us flinch.

"YA KIM TAEHYUNG! I GET IT THAT YOU'RE MAD AND I KNOW IT WAS MY MISTAKE SO FORGIVE ME AND STOP ALL THIS SHIT!
ALSO CLOSING THE DOOR OF THE CAR WITH THIS MUCH FORCE MEANS YOU ARE HURTING ME, MY CAR IS MY LIFE IF YOU DONT APOLOGISE TO MY CAR I AM GOING TO KI-" I screamed.

All of the people around us were looking at us weirdly. My cousin quickly put her hand on my mouth to shut me up.

"Hmfujjdjvvhheu" i tried to speak.