CHAPTER 6

Author's pov-

" AND JUNGKOOK OPPA, YOU LITERALLY BOUGHT THE ENTIRE BANANA MILK SECTION TODAY"
She continued

"Yh but i didn't drink them" he sobbed still on Taehyung's arms.

Just when jungkook was about to fall (dramatically) taehyung left him and he fell on his butt.

"Ahhh Taehyung hyung" he whined
"Well its not my fault" he said with an expressionless face.

(Btw they still have around 30min so they can do whatever they want to also bcs her bsf r doing other stuff. They let her stay and do whatever)

Just when the trio was about to leave you fell on the floor holding your stomach shutting your eyes tightly.

Taehyung rushed towards you and bent down placing you on his lap.

"YA Y/N YOU OK?" asked jungkook and jimin together.

"baby what happened, are you ok?"
Taehyung asked terrified.

You slightly nodded while tears left your eyes.

Taehyung was looking at jungkook and jimin signalling both of them to leave.

Just then he felt his hands getting wet. He looked down finding you crying.

He became even more scared and tears filled in his eyes.

You looked up and hugged him tightly and he hugged you back caressing your head.

Few minutes past and both of you broke the hug but you still being on his lap.

He pecked your lips and asked "baby, tell me what happened hm?"

"I think im on my periods tae and it hurts so bad *sob* it feels like someone is stabbing me" you cried

He hugged you even tighter and pecked your lips.

"So should we stay?" He asked being worried.

I shook your head because you didnt want to disappoint your family and friends.
Also its just period cramps. There isnt any problem.

He nodded and i went to the bathroom while he sat on the bed typing something on his phone.

Few seconds later you came out and the four of you left for the party.

Your friends wont come since they will also leave few hours later to some country you dont know.

So before leaving you hugged you friend telling her to visit you guys and everything.

Soon you both reached the restaurant.

It was not so fancy since your family wasnt that 'fancy'.

All of you settled yourself in the chairs when the waiter came with your foods.

After finishing both of you we walking infront of your family near the beach since the restaurant was infront of it.

As you were walking your feet were hurting a lot since you walked alot and on top of that you were wearing heels.

But you didnt tell him anything bout it.

Soon he noticed your uneasiness and picked you up in bridal style.

You started to laugh and trying to get out of his hands but he was way stronger than you.

"Yaaaahaha taeee leavehahh--
They are behind us"

"So what im picking my girlfriend up. Not their husbands nor wifes" he said with a serious face

"But they are weird you know that" i said.
He sighed and put me down.

Just then we saw an ice cream van and i ran towards there while looking at Taehyung.

"NO! Y/N YOU'VE CATCHED A COLD ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOU" He said screaming while running behind me.

"Catch me if you can bahahahshgasjlfgkshr"

"Aishh *exhales* hhohw cahn thiss whomhan ruhnh soh fasst withh hheelss *breaths* ahlso duringh her pheriodh dayhss" he said trying to catch his breath before pulling you by the back of your dress.

"Oh c'mon pleaseeee i want ice-cream" i whined.

"Only one bite then you will give the rest to me" i said
She shook her head and i sighed.

"Fihhnne we will share it together. Is it fair?" I asked her.

"But the kids-"

Taehyung's pov-

"But the kids-"

Oh shoot.
I forgot shitttt.
Nah never mind. Ill buy them.

Soon her family members came and i gave the kids ice cream. They were so happy.

I wish i could give my kid ice creams like this. I mean i did give my kid ice cream.

I live with my child. My responsibility Y/n.

Anyways soon we reached home after making sure thst jimin and jungkoom also went to their hotel and went to our respective rooms.

As Y/n was removing her makeup i back hugged her making her flinch.

Eh?! Why would she flinch. Shes doing that often.

Anyways...

Y/n's pov-

As i was removing my makeup Tae came and back hugged me making me flinch.

I just got scared soon he touched my hand making me flinch again.

I just dont...

(You will soon find out why this happened..)

Time skip-----

Both of us we in the bathroom doing our skincares when he pecked my cheek making me pout.

"CANT YOU FUCKING SEE IM DOING MY SKINCARE?!" Yh it wasnt thst harshly cause he also knows that he is teasing me.

I am damn serious when it comes to  my skin and stuff.

"Language..." he said pointing towards his lips. I pressed my lips together trying not to make any noice while looking everywhere except him.

Soon we went to bed and fell asleep cuddling.

NEXT MORNING---

Taehyung's pov-

I woke up out of nowhere and stared at her. Today her alarm for prayer didn't ring cause she was on her periods.

I was admiring her beautiful face when i got a call on my phone making me sighn frustratingly.

I got up and picked my phone up heading towards the balcony.

It was a call from jungkook saying that our flight time changed.

Our flight is today at night 9.00pm but it changed to 4am.

Ughhh i hate this.

After finishing the call i headed back inside finding Y/n sitting on the bed rubbing her eyes cutely.

I sat beside her and pecked her pouty morning lips.

He is even cuter..

Soon i pressed my lips onto hers making her fall on the bed.

I hovered above her and kissed her passionatly when...

---------------------------

To be continued
1014 words

Please vote 🥹
-author💖💓✨️