CHAPTER 3

I was just standing there blushing and nothing else.

"Come on lets go" her female cousin called.
(Lets call hee female cousin eun-ji and male cousin jehyun then ill add more)
"Tae tae, look what i bought" she showed me some bags. Not gonna lie her choice is really good.

Next day------

Author's pov-

It was 6.45am and both of you were sleeping until the your phone started ringing because its prayer time.
Before it could wake you up, Tae closed it and started to shake you.
"Y/niee wake up jagii"
" fuck 10more minutes" she grouled and turned towards the other side. ''The sun is already rising. Get up quickly'' He said and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Tae's pov-

she immediately rushed towards the bathroom before i could '' babe lets do our business together i'm really dying. Gotta pee! BABY! JAGII! Y/NAHHHH OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR. OR YOU'LL REGRET IT LATER.'' i said and was bout to leave when she opened the door and pulled me in.

Y/n's pov-

My heartbeat increased when i looked at him. We were so fucking close! He pinned my hands against the door and both of us were about to kiss when the door opened and we flinched.

IT WAS MY FUCKING BROTHER-IN-LAW! WTF DOES HE WANT AND WHY TF DID HE OPEN THE DOOR WITHOUT KNOKING. I'M WEARING A FREAKING SLEEVELESS TOP. NOT EVEN WEARING A HIAJAB WTFFFF GET TF OUT OF HERE! PERVERT ASS MAN

Istg if you saw the death glare Tae gave to him it was so scary.

IK MAH MAN HOT>>> Anyways poor man froze in his spot and gulped hard when he saw Tae's face.

Brother-in-law pov-

When i woke up i didn't find my wife beside me so i taught she was in the bathroom. When i opened the door i froze in my place. Those 2 were making out. Ik its nothing with me and I am no one to interfere in their personal life but it made me shocked i just don't know why.

He was looking dangerously hot. Its not like i like man NOOO eww i have a wife and a child, but i'm kind of jealous of his handsomeness.

Anyways i gulped hard when he gave me a death glare.

I quickly closed the door and went away.

Tae's pov-

OH MY GOD! WHY DID HE HAVE TO RUIN THIS FUCKING MOMENT?! UGHHH.

I quickly left Y/n after giving her kiss on the forehead, its my daily thing.

After waiting for her to finish her prayer both of us headed towards the dinning room where we saw her sister setting the table. Y/n rushed there to help her sister. It's one thing that I love about her.
After eating both of us headed towards the bathroom again to brush our teethes and do the rest.

As i was brushing my teeth i knew that my baby won't leave my alone. So i took some of the paste from my mouth on my hand and started to rub it on her face. I know it sounds disgusting but this is our morning habbit.
You know those childish acts.
She pouted and did the same
''Aigoo you're so cute~~" i sang and both of us chuckled.
Soon after both us washed our mouth.
"Y/nahh what skincare products do you use?!"
"Why?"
"Just askin. Yk bestie slooyyy" i tried to copy felix's voice although i have my deep voice just the Australian accent is attractive since i don't know that good english even tho Y/n is teaching me some cause she was the class topper every year.
Anyways...
"Whadapak!"
"What happened"
"Whats that slooyy shit?!"
"Felix"
"Awww felix my crush i lov-"
Thats it i crushed my lips onto hers
Few minutes later we pulled up panting heavily.
"That was to shut you up" i gave her another kiss.

"That is because NO ONE IS YOUR LOVE EXEPT FOR ME!"
Then i gave her a third kiss
" this is because YOUR ONLY CRUSH IS ME, I WAS YOUR CRUSH, I AM YOUR CRUSH, AND GOING TO BE FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES. UNDERSTOOD?!"

I didn't look at her while i was saying those then i look down finding her blushing? BLUSHING?!

That was supposed to be a punishment oh well ik im posessive and get jealous over anything.
Now i forgot that i gave her cold treatment cause i can't stay mad at her for long.

"Are you perhaps blushing?"
"Noo! I was just trying to tease you"
She said looking down.
"Anyways so my morning skincare routine is:
•cleanser
•toner
•essence
•face mask
•serum
•moisturiser
...and sunscreen"
She said while counting them on her tiny fingers. How lucky i am to have her.
"Can i use them today, pweesee?"
"What about yours?"
"Mehh dont feel like using them"
"Ok here"

Y/n's pov-
I don't know why he is acting so cute lately but i like this side of him.
I let him use my skincare cause why not.
"And this is the last one" i told him showing the sunscreen.
"How do i look?" He asked putting his hands on his cheeks.
"Cute" i said and he gave me a tata face boxy smile? Awww hes also clapping his hands.
Where did the hot daddy type of Kim Taehyung go? I can't find him i just see Kim TaeTae" i said and found him pouting. My poor hearteuu im going to die.
"You look great shoo much cute!"
"I know." He said
"Jerk" "what!" "nothing" "hm" bruh.

Y/s pov-
I was searching for Y/n when i heard some sound from the bathroom. What are those 2 doing in there for so long!
I shouldn't interfere so i just called her but unfortunately she left her phone on the couch.
Just then an evel idea popped in my head
She told me her passcode so i unlocked her phone and called Taehyung.

"BABY BEAR TAE TAE 🐻 💌"
Damn she's so much in love with him. Lets see if he treats her the same way. Hmm what was i about to do? Oh yeah call him. I pressed on the number and after 1 ring he picked up.

On call-----
Y/n: hello?
Y/s: how long will u two take we will leave in 30 minutes.
Y/n: we are coming wait ✋️

Call ended----

Tae's pov-

"Lets go" i said. Both of us left the bathroom and headed straight to the guests room.
So both of us decided to wear matching clothes.
In all black. Although muslims don't wear black outfits for funerals we decided to wear cause our other luggages were shipped to Y/c.
So after getting ready she wore her hijab which was also black and a tiny bit of makeup.
She look pretty without it but people wear makeup not just because of insecurities but also because they want to.
She looks pretty in both but more naturally.

I wore my expansive cologne and was fixing my watch on my wrist when I looked at her.
Oh man she looks so hot.
Anyways we went out of the room and wore our shoes. How can Y/n wear these heavy boots omg.
" you look handsome in this long coat!" Again she made me blush ughhh Y/Naha what am I going to do with you, you make mcrazye foryou

Soon after I picked up Y/n's niece and walked towards the elevator. I started to play with the little kid.
She's so adorable! Then all of them entered. As we were going down I asked Y/n with my deep husky voice ( it only sounded even deeper because it was silent) " jagi, what if we have a baby like this? I want to play with our little one, what do you think?" I asked her.

Poor girl started to cough cause she was drinking water. "Aih gwuenchana?" I asked slightly patting her back.

This was seen by her sister and she was adoring it. 'Only if she knew what i said' i tought in my head and smirked internally.

We had to walk towards the masjid where the funeral would happen cause it wasn't that far.

As soon as we went near the masjid (if u dk what it means google it) we saw bunch of people looking towards us. Idk where they judging us?

---------------------------
To be continued
1417 words

Please vote 🥹
-author 💖💓✨️