CHAPTER 2

After packing everything we slept a little early cause our flight is tomorrow.

-----------------------------

I woke up and didn't find Taehyung next to me. Then I heard showering sounds. I looked at the time and it said that its 12am.

OH MY FUCKING MOD!
IM LATE ASF
OH WAIT I forgot lol.
But at what time is our flight? Oh I also have to call my secretary.

I reached for my phone then called her informing that I won't come to office for the next 3 months.

Just then Taehyung came and I pretended to sleep cause if he sees me awake he will tickle me.
Yep this mentally unstable guy tickles me whenever he sees me awake after him.

Just then he came near me and kissed my forehead. That made me blush like the deepest shade of red
And I couldn't hide my cheeks anymore so I just woke up and jumped on top of him and kissed his left cheek.
I don't know why I did that but I felt like its right cause if I didn't he would tickle me
And I was right he didn't.
I was about to kiss the tip of his nose when he moved his head upwards and I kissed his lips.
He also started doing the same thing and both of us were so lost in the kiss that we didn't even realise that Jungkook and Jimin were here.

Yes, last night Taehyung told them that we are going and both said that they were also free so both are also coming with us.

"Ahum ahum" both of us flinched as soon as we heard a throat clearing sound.
My cheeks turned red in embarrassment.
"Its totally fine I mean that's normal for couples right? Hehe" said Jungkook.
"Ya! Oppa you could have told us earlier that u are coming"
"Don't call me Oppa"
"But you are older then me...?"
"Whatever lets go, Y/n go take a shower and have breakfast cause we are going to leave after eating ok?" Tae interrupted our convention. I just nodded and took my clothes and went to take a shower.
Few minutes later I came out and remembered about last nights incidents and started crying.
Jimin came and gave me a tissue to wipe my tears and hugged me.

But little did you both know that someone is watching you with total jealousy.

Tae's pov-
I was going towards our room with Y/n's breakfast when I saw something which made my blood boil in anger. Was I jealous? YES OF COURSE I WAS! I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T BE AFTER SEEING THEIR GIRLFRIEND BEING HUGGED BY ANOTHER MAN!

It broke my heart to see her being comforted by Jimin and not me.

Of course I'm not misunderstanding them because I know that Y/n can't even date, she's breaking one of her religion rules and that's my fault. I was the one who approached her first and she also liked me so we got together. And I trust her more than I trust myself . I know she would never cheat on me or leave me. I mean I can't even think of both of us being separated, its like water and human, humans can't survive without water, and I also can't survive without her.

Standing beside the door with her food tray watching both of them from a far not even realizing that those two already noticed me. I acted like nothing happened and gave them a fake warm smile. Both smiled back and I gave Y/n her breakfast after eating we left to the airport. During that time I gave Y/n cold and silent treatment. Basically gave her short answers or just spoke coldly.

Not gonna lie, I'm kind of nervous to meet her family cause I heard that they hate our band and stuff. I just hope they like me and the maknae line.

Anyways we entered the airplane and Y/n's seat was with Jimin and I was with Jungkook. ''Hyung, if you want to I can exchange seats with Y/n'', I just denied and kept glaring at those two for 12hrs. Jimin did notice me but Jimin being Jimin started teasing me making me even more angry.