Chapter 1: Arcadia

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei was in the hospital with several machines attached to it, he was being treated by several medics, this has been going on for days, if not weeks, three weeks to be precise. He was brought in by the brown haired woman, who immediately saved him by bringing him to the hospital. She walked towards the recovering Issei, who has become better due to the Technology of her home world. 

The woman could only hope that he would wake up soon enough, as he soon opened his eyes, and spoke weakly, "W-where am I?"

"You are in the Arcadian Hospital, you were found badly injured...I was the one who brought you here.." Issei looked at the woman, who seemed to have a gentle smile on her face, as Issei tried to wake up, but the woman spoke while keeping her hand on him, and spoke with worry. 

"No, no, please, your wounds haven't healed, and it has not recovered.." The woman spoke with worry as she helped him without hesitation, she sat down and holds Issei as she assisted him back on the bed. Issei sensed her signature to be Draconic, that is for sure, which meant she was a Dragon. 

"You are a Dragon, who even are you to be precise? And where exactly am I?" The woman spoke with a sigh, she knew that Issei was a Dragon as well, due to his magic signature. 

"Fine, I will explain.." The woman spoke with a smile, as she continued, she could sense no malice in Issei, and was surprised by how pure his soul is. 

The woman spoke to Ddraig on a daily basis, asking upon his condition, and she knew about his name, although, the Welsh Dragon did not disclose any private details, she asked him to keep her identity a secret till she introduces it herself. She spoke with a smile, "My name is Juniper Arc, the Princess of Arcadia, it is nice to meet you, Issei Hyoudou, the Red Dragon Emperor.."

Issei looked at her for a moment, as she spoke, "I guess...thanks for saving me.."

"It was the least I could do, and yes, I was talking to Ddraig, that was how I came to know of your name..." Issei looked at his Boosted Gear, as Ddraig spoke

"Indeed, she was the one that brought you safely and looked after you for days, if it wasn't for her, I doubt you would be alive.." Ddraig explained to his partner, as Issei nodded in understanding to which Juniper spoke

"And as for where exactly you are, you are in Arcadia, or more precisely Remnant.." Issei became wide-eyed, as he asked, "That means, this is not Earth?"

"So that is where you are from?" Juniper asked to which Issei nodded, as Juniper spoke sadly, "No, Earth is far away from Remnant, and we don't even know which Earth are you from?"

"Great, my luck just got even more shittier than before!" Issei exclaimed annoyed, to which Juniper looked at him for a moment, as he soon spoke, "Sorry about that, these few weeks has been really shitty for me.."

"No, I understand, and they way you were found, I don't blame you...." Juniper responded as she soon got up, "You should rest, and if you need me, just call me I will be nearby...here is my number..." 

Juniper used magic to summon a piece of paper and writes down her number, as she speaks, "Take care, Issei.."

Juniper walked outside the room leaving Issei to ponder, what is his life going to be? He was stuck in an unknown world with nowhere to go, and live. He wondered what his life is going to be, when all of a sudden, something came in front of him.