1.3

[in jail] 

Prisoner: [a hole is blown in a cell, to Jack] My sympathies, friend, you've no manner of luck at all.

Jack: [picks up the bone and whistles] Come on, doggy. It's just you and me now. It's you and ol' Jack . Come on. Come on, good boy. That a good boy, come on! Bit closer, bit closer. That's it, that's it, doggy. Come on you filthy, slimy, mangy cur. [there's a crash downstairs and the dog runs away] No, no, no, no, no, I didn't mean it. I didn't... [a crash as the prison guard is thrown down the stairs]

The Marauders started laughing at the screen, with Sirius taking a little longer to react, glaring at his friends. The Golden Trio smirked, knowing why they were laughing.

Twigg: [looks a round] This ain't the armory.

Koehler: Well, well, well, look what we have here Twigg? Captain Jack Sparrow.

Twigg: [spits] Last time I saw you, you were all alone on a godforsaken island, shrinking into the distance. His fortunes aren't improved much.

Jack: Worry about your own fortunes, gentlemen. The deepest circle of Hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers. [Koehler grabs Jack's throat; Jack sees skeletal arm] So there is a curse. That's interesting.

The younger students look away in horror while the Weasley twins breathe out, "Cool." Barbossa is lost in his own memories, thinking of his time being cursed.

Koehler: You know nothing of Hell. [they leave]

Jack: That's very interesting.

[Elizabethis rowed across with the pirates; on board the Black Pearl] 

Bo'sun: I didn?t know we was takin on captives.

Pintel: She's invoked the right of parley with Captain Barbossa.

Elizabeth: I am here to negotiate [is backhanded by Bo'sun]

Bo'sun: You will speak when spoken to.

Barbossa: [grabs Bo'sun's wrist] And ye not lay a hand on those under the protection of parley.

" 'ECTOR!" Essie yells with such enthusiasm that any person that was within two meters of her put their hands over their ears.  Barbossa looked pleased and embarrassed at the same time. She ended up on the floor again. Courtesy of Jack of course. Those who had been deafened by her smiled at Jack. 

Bo'sun: Aye, sir.

Barbossa: My apologies, Miss.

Elizabeth: Captain Barbossa, I am here to negotiate the cessation of hostilities against Port Royal.

The students snicker at her posh choice of words. Many of the slower students are caught trying to figure out what Lizzie said.

Barbossa: There are a lot of long words in there, Miss; we're naught but humble pirates. What is it that you want?

Elizabeth: I want you to leave and never come back.

Barbossa: I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means no.

Barbossa laughs at his past self while the Marauders and Marlene look at him with respect for his witty comeback.

Elizabeth: Very well. I'll drop it. [dangles medallion over the sea]