2.1

(The scene opens up to a raining day on Elizabeth's wedding)

"Ooh, lovely. I love a good wedding," Tonks commented.

(Soldiers from a company with the words East India Trading Company on their sleeves stormed the shore and arrested Will.)

"Mhm, not such a good wedding."

Elizabeth: Will! Why is this happening?

Will: I don't know. You look beautiful.

"Really the time to flirt, Turner?"

"You can't say anything Jack, you flirt with Essie every five minutes."

Elizabeth: It's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding.

Mr. Swann: (pushing through the crowds) Make way! Let me through! How dare you! Stand your men down at once. Do you hear me?

Lord Beckett: Governor Weatherby Swann, it's been too long.

"Oh, not this prick," Lizzie muttered.

Mr. Swann: Cutler Beckett?

Lord Beckett: It's Lord now, actually.

"Damn, showing off much," Blaise said.

Mr. Swann: Lord or not, you have no reason and no authority to arrest this man.

Lord Beckett: In fact, I do. Mr. Mercer? The warrant for the arrest of one William Turner.

Mr. Swann: (looks at the warrant) This warrant is for Elizabeth Swann.

Lord Beckett: Oh, is it? That's annoying. My mistake. Arrest her.

Fred muttered to George, "I know he's supposed to be the bad guy, but he has some good lines."

Elizabeth: On what charges?

Will: No!

Lord Beckett: Aha. Here's the one for William Turner. And I have another one for a Mr James Norrington. Is he present?

A few students laughed at the sight of Beckett waving the warrant around in the air standing in the middle of a crowd of people. 

Elizabeth: What are the charges?

Mr. Swann: Commodore Norrington resigned his commission some months ago.

Lord Beckett: That wasn't the answer to the question I asked.

Kingsley remarked, "Oh, he is good."

Will: Lord Beckett. In the category of questions not answered...

Elizabeth: We are under the jurisdiction of the king's governor of Port Royal and you will tell us what we are charged with.

"Not posh at all."

"Very British."

Mr. Swann: The charge is "conspiring to set free two people who were both convicted of crimes against the Crown and Empire and condemned to death, for which the..."

Lord Beckett: For which the punishment, regrettably, is also death. Perhaps you remember two pirates, named Jack Sparrow and Celeste Fawcett.

"Captain."

"Essie."

Will and Elizabeth: Captain.

"Oh wow, thank you for remembering me. This is why I didn't get you a wedding gift."