1.7

[on the way to the Aztec gold] 

Pintel: [to Will] No reason to fret. It's just a prick of the finger, a few drops of blood.

Twigg: No mistakes this time. He's only half-Turner. We spill it all!

Pintel: Guess there is reason to fret.

Jack: [pushing through the crowd of pirates with Essie] Beg your pardon.

Barbossa: [is ready to slit Will's throat] Begun by blood!

Jack: Excuse me.

Essie: Move. I said move!

James yelled over to his sister, "BOSSY AS EVER!"

"SHUT UP, JAMESIE! YOU CRIED AT THUNDER WHEN YOU WERE ELEVEN AND HAD A STUFFED GRYFFIN TOY!"

Remus looked delighted as he received more blackmail on James.

Barbossa: By blood un-

Will: Jack! Celeste!

Essie: Just Essie, Will, you should know that by now.

Barbossa: S'not possible.

Jack: Not probable.

Essie told Jack, "Look at you, using proper English!"

"Ne'er 'gain, darlin'."

Will: Where's Elizabeth?

Jack: She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman.

Essie[coughs] Hem-hem.

Blaise gasped dramatically. "Salazar, it's Umbridge in her past life!"

Jack: And Essie, of course.

Barbossa: Shut up! You're next. [leans in to slit Will's throat again]

Jack: You don't want to be doing that, mate.

Will smiled at Jack.

"That's the only time you did something nice for me."

"Sadly, it wasn't the last time."

Barbossa: No, I really think I do.

Jack: Your funeral.

Barbossa: Why don't I want to be doing it?

Jack: Well, because... [pushes a pirate's arm off Essie's shoulder] because the HMS Dauntless, pride of the Royal Navy, is floating just off shore. Waiting for you.

Fred and George started singing the word 'jealousy' over and over again while Jack glared at the duo. They'd probably drank too much rum.

---------------------------

[in the boats] 

Murtogg: What are we doing here?

Mullroy: The pirates come out, unprepared and unawares, we catch 'em in the crossfire, send them down to see Old Hob.

Murtogg: I know why we're here. I mean why aren't we doing what it was what Mr. Sparrow said we should do. With the cannons and all?

Norrington: Because it was Mr. Sparrow who said it.