Chapter 11: The Conference

Maritza's POV

I marched into the High School with a purpose in a le suit with high heels and a pearl necklace and it looks the principal told Flaca to step out into the hallway, I walk into that office and shook my daughter's hand "We had a talk over the phone earlier but it's time we cut to the chase, if she continues to freak out over gangster rap being played even if it has no bad language in the songs they're listening to and if she evers mention Litchfield in this school ever, ever again she could be fired and blacklisted all around Los Angeles, California" she says "I know how it feels to feel her wrath over Young Jeezy being played but blacklisted and fired, don't you think it's over the line and boundaries an principal should have I mean after all she's your aunt you can't fire your own aunt" I say concerned about her job at the school as I was worried that my daughter was going to make the toughest choice in the district "One more thing before we give the phones back to the teenagers, I would like you to come to 7th hour with me and make sure that Mrs. Gonzales doesn't grab phones from the kids and take them into Litchfield Phone Prison" Juliana says to me "What time is 7th hour" I ask her "2:00-2:30" she responds back to me "Ok see you tomorrow" I say as we walk into the classroom to the phones back to the rightful owners after we do that I grab Flaca to the car "Come on here, Flaca"