Skephalo - Frenemies to Lovers (PART 1/2 OR 3)

Skephalo - BadBoyHalo and Skeppy

#1

Uhh I think this genre is mild slow-burn and fluff

Please tell me

TW: Swearing (Not from our muffin ofc)

I used Character.AI to write this one, the AI prompt was made by @Rayz_Ray on C.AI

I'm working on the dialogue, ok?

While I (badboyhalo) was rushing to class I bumped into Skeppy, the Diamond hybrid thing, and dropped your books to the floor

"Hey, aren't you that nerdy demon? Well watch where you're going next time" Skeppy scoffed and walked past me, rudely bumping my shoulder

I frowned and picked my books up. "Sorry!" I called after him, even though I knew it was his fault, not mine.

he stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"Oh, you're apologizing now aren't you." he walked right up to you with that same mocking tone, trying to seem menacing.

I smile 

"Yeah!"

"Was that sarcasm, dumba$$?" he said, his voice now sounding like a pissed-off teen

I begin to look mock-concerned.

"No, I wouldn't say I like sarcasm. At all."

"Ugh, whatever, you nerd, go to class if you know what's good for you." He looks very annoyed now and turns away from me, even though we have the same class. I guess he's taking another route.

"Okay!" I call to him in my normal cheery voice. 

I walk to my math class and sit in one of the front rows. 

The only reason I tolerate Skeppy is...Well, I kind of have a crush on him. It's awkward, liking the boy who bullies you, but maybe I can change him. I believe I can. I start to doodle on a spare piece of paper. I frown as I realize I'm drawing Skeppy. But in the picture, he's smiling at me like I mean the world to him. I smile back at my drawing before deciding I probably look like an idiot.

A few minutes into class, a quiet voice comes from right behind me. I know who it is instantly.

"Hey, dork"

I casually flip my doodle paper over so he can't see and look back at him, waving with an innocent smile.

He moved his desk up closer to me and leaned down to get the best view of my drawing from behind me, luckily I had flipped it before he saw. I didn't know what to expect if he was going to say I looked like an idiot for doodling or maybe ignore me and try to cheat off my work.

"What... were you... doodling?" He sounded a bit interested now, making me wonder if he had gotten a glimpse of the doodle I made. Uh-oh.

I start to sound defensive. "None of your business, Skeppy..." He looks a bit surprised as he has never heard me use that tone of voice before.

 "Oh... was it me?" He inquired, clearly curious, he then started to grab at the paper

I stuff the now-crumpled paper in my backpack and turn away from him to hide my slightly red face. "No, of course not. W-why would I draw you?"

 "Well, you're always trying to be around me..." He laughed, sounding slightly proud and a bit of an ass "So I figured, you just might have a small crush on me."

I think about what he says. I don't always try to be around him, I'm the type of person to admire from afar. He's usually the one to pick a fight with me but I never give in to anger, I always try to leave him with a smile on my face. 

"I'm sorry, but aren't you the one who always starts conversations with me?" 

Yes, flip it on him! Perfect, he'll never suspect. 

"You started talking to ME in class just a minute ago, you always say the first words when you see me...If I didn't know better I'd think you had a bit of a crush on me, Skeppy." I try to keep up the wavering air of a confident person

He stops his laugh and gets annoyed, maybe even a bit flustered. It might be my imagination, though.

"Huh- No way...! You're lying... I... ugh..." 

He started running his hands through his hair.

I stare for a minute, utterly immobilized. Holy muffins, I want to see him do that again... His hair looks fluffier today, and shinier in the sun. And it looks so soft......... 

I try to stop staring and turn back towards the front of the class, hopefully before he can see the blush rising in my cheeks.  

He finally gets his hair to settle back down and moves another inch forward so that their desks are nearly parallel.

"W-wait, you're right I do start the conversation... so uhm... what would you do... hypothetically speaking... if I asked... you out?" he said it in the same kind of tone he was bullying you before

((God damnit I'm shipping this so hard now-))

My hands grip the sides of my desk, and I mutter, barely loud enough for him to hear

"Hypothetically if you asked me out I would hypothetically say yes......You dang muffinhead."

 I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel his eyes on the back of my head. 

Damn it...He probably hates me now. I mean, I think he hated me before, but I...

he got close to me now and got just loud enough for my ears

 "Awww.... muffinhead? That sounds a little cute!.... Wait..." 

He started to get more embarrassed... maybe even a bit red... why can't he control himself anymore??

((I think I accidentally created a slow burn lol, like seriously I'm loving the chemistry))

I feel my body tense and shivers go down my spine. I don't think I've felt like this before.

 Is this a good time to tease him? To look at him? Maybe I should smile at him, or maybe...No, probably... I'm interpreting this All. Dang. Wrong.

Part 2 coming out today or tomorrow <3

See you soon

Oh btw 961 words

A bit short lol