DNF - Wattpad

Hi everyone! 

Friendly reminder that I just post whenever the hell I feel like it and there's no schedule :)

This idea's been chewing at my brain for a few days now though

So I had to put it in

Genre: Fluff

TW: Swearing, mild invasion of privacy(No, not rpe or any of that sht)

Backstory: George finally flies to Florida to meet Dream/Clay in person, this takes place just after George has finished his house tour.

!If either Dream or George expresses discomfort with this sort of thing being posted on the internet then I will take it down!

"Your house is way too big." George chuckles as he falls onto the gray couch in Clay's living room.

(A/N: Do you guys prefer when I use Dream or Clay to talk about him?)

"Doesn't matter, you came to hang out with me, not criticize my lifestyle." Clay jokes, sitting next to him and taking out his phone. "Hey, do you want to stream sometime today?"

George shrugs, taking out his phone. "Sure, that sounds fun. The viewers would like us steaming together, too. Random question, do you want to know my passcode? For an emergency, or something."

Dream looks over in interest, all thoughts of a potential stream forgotten now. "What is it? or are you just telling me so that you can change it later?"

"That would be cruel." George laughs. "Anyways, what were you thinking for the stream?"

Clay thinks for a minute before responding. "I've got it, we should let the fans decide. I'll see what the chat wants. Now, really, what's your password?"

George shows Clay the phone screen, before punching in 5 numbers, 81361. "I'll remember that," Clay warns playfully. "Shut up, as if." Comes George's lighthearted response. "Do you want to get the stream set up?"

"Yeah, I'll start on that." Clay answers, getting up from the couch to walk up the stairs to his room. Once he enters, he closes the door behind him and runs his hand through his hair, conflicted and slightly flustered.

"Fuck... How did I manage to keep my cool down there? The most gorgeous boy in the world is sitting in my damn living room and I only got to hug him once..."

Clay and George had come out to each other a month or so ago. It started with an awkward Discord conversation about sexualities, leading to Clay telling George that he was bi with a preference for men. George came out later in the week as gay, and Clay accidentally choked on his lunch.

"Shoot, I should probably get this started." Clay mutters, booting up his PC and letting the fans know he and George will be streaming in a few minutes. 

Then, he just sits there, contemplating what he's going to do about his hopeless crush on the brown-haired boy sitting on his couch.

"Dream? Hello?" Comes a voice from downstairs. 

"Shoot." Clay mutters. "Coming!"

•George's P.O.V•

As I watch Drea-CLAY go upstairs I smack my face with one of my hands. It's happening. We met up. And I'm sitting on my crush's sofa. Wow. That's life for you.

I make sure he's not coming down the stairs yet and gingerly open Wattpad on my phone. 

My Profile(GogyTheGogs)