Skephalo & Karlnap - Heaven

This one-shot is based on the prompt above ^

I found it on Pinterest and immediately thought Yep, this is Skeppy and Bad. Just to be clear, I didn't create the prompt, lol.

Here's the prompt if you can't see the image:

'EVERY DEMON IS ASSIGNED A GUARDIAN ANGEL IN HOPES THAT THEY'LL GROW KIND ENOUGH TO GO TO HEAVEN. YOU'RE AN ANGEL, AND YOU'RE ASSIGNED TO A DEMON THAT'S THE SWEETEST THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN.'

So Skeppy is the Angel and Bad is the Demon. Enjoy!

(P.S. This was supposed to be mainly Skephalo but there ended up being a lot of Karlnap. It kind of just worked as I wrote more. You'll see! <3)

Skeppy's P.O.V.

I approach the place where my demon is located and do a double-take. The other angels told me to expect some dark alleyway or firey pit or something like that, or maybe even inside of Hell itself.

No.

This abnormally tall demon is sitting in a freaking flower field. Surrounded by butterflies and sunshine and bees. As I'm watching him, a hummingbird comes down from the sky and perches on his finger for a second before flying a bit away and sipping nectar from a lily nearby. The demon looks closer at the hummingbird, his eyes widening slightly.

"Uhm, hello?" I call down to him. He looks up at me and I notice he's wearing a flower crown that drapes down behind his horns.

He smiles.

"Hello! I'm BadBoyHalo but I'm also called Darryl." I shudder. The name 'BadBoyHalo' doesn't seem like a promising factor. But honestly, I couldn't be less worried, seeing what he spends his time on. "Who are you?"

"I'm your guardian angel. My name doesn't really matter but you can call me Skeppy if you must. I'm here to make sure you end up going to Heaven." I say warily, flexing my platinum wings slightly.

"Oh." He utters as if contemplating what I said. "Why? I mean, I'm sure it's great, but what have I done wrong?"

I narrow my eyes at him. Is he being serious right now? 'What has he done'? He's a demon, he's obviously done something.

"Well...You tell me. Did you murder someone?"

"What!? Absolutely not!" He looks surprised and scared and frantically shakes his head.

"Commit theft or threaten someone's life?"

"Definitely not."

"Commit arson?"

"No!!!"

"Sexual abuse or harassment? Animal abuse??"

He shudders. "I don't know why someone would do something so obviously wrong..." He sounds truthful and confused, which puzzles me even more.

"Have you even committed a crime??"

He looks at me uncomprehensively. "No, I would never..."

"We'll see about that," I mutter and watch him lay back down in the meadow and pick some flowers from where I'm hovering.

~~ Time Skip - 3 Days ~~

"C'monnnn, just do a crime! It's easier for me!" I whine as he picks up another 'pretty rock' for his collection.

He looks at me with a pout. "But this is so much better. And easier. And fun." He looks up at the tall redwood trees in the area. "And nature is so pretty and interesting."